Immunomedics Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMU)
Old Forum Content for IMMUMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- efrain007: $IMMU holding up nice
- efrain007: $IMMU anyone know why this spiked around noon? Can't find any news.
- spmeyers: @efrain007 $IMMU no but I'm watching for a clean breakout
- Henry: @efrain007 $IMMU http://seekingalpha.com/news/3250047-immunomedics-immuminus-132-deal-hold-shares-rally-11-percent-seattle-genetics-fraction
- efrain007: @Henry $IMMU Thanks Henry
- efrain007: $IMMU sorry for the late post, buy stop hit @5.33 looks to be breaking out of pennant (or triangle?)
- maratom71: @champ @woodman $IMMU Have You looked at this? TYIA! NP
- woodman: @maratom71 $IMMU - I haven't. Nice day, though.
- maratom71: @woodman $IMMU Check the deal they just made, seems like this can only go parabolic. Just saying. NP TYIA!
15.03% $IMMU Immunomedics Inc. 3.29 800
14.22% $DGLY Digital Ally Inc. 5.30 7850
8.95% $CTRP Ctrip.Com Internat 55.26 5920
8.09% $PTN Palatin Technologi 0.74 24960
8.06% $MTL Mechel OAO ADS 0.87 300
8.00% $SRG Seritage Growth Pr 38.05 2000
- tjv821: $IMMU anyone else in this?
- meched49: $IMMU broke out tested the break out now moving higher.
- Doogie: $IMMU EGLE- A couple of my underwater positions took off like rockets today. (keep going).
- meched49: $IMMU Anyone? Is it a buy yet?
- jltrader: $IMMU - $VRTX -- From an article posted by @Tricia this AM, Thanks @Tricia for all your hard work and information. ImmunoGen Inc., a Waltham biotech, on Tuesday stopped a mid-stage study of a drug to treat small-cell lung cancer after it was linked to infections and infection-related deaths. Earlier, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc., which is scheduled to move from Cambridge to an expansive headquarters on the Boston waterfront next month, cut 370 jobs, including 175 in Massachusetts, because of a dramatic drop in sales of its hepatitis $C drug. http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/11/08/genzyme-developed-drug-potentially-risky-according-fda-staff-report/kQb4WV3eLkX88sJuVBQWPJ/story.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co
- DAN: Lucky 13 -- all of the "Lucky 13" are up today, with the exception of $NFLX, which is correcting just a bit. Lucky 13 are: $SCTY $CLDX $GRPN $BIDU $TRIP $IMMU $CELG $QIHU $PCLN $FB $DECK $LNKD $TSLA NFLX
- Doogie: $DSW $IMMU -@Dan, what are your thoughts on these 2 charts. I initiated starter positions in both of them yesterday. I tend to be first out of the foxhole and am still learning to wait for confirmation. Did I jump the gun?
- dagdog: $DSW @Doogie (Bisherwood) - It's a new you! Not @Dan but, In terms of $DSW, I like charts that look like this one. Are you early? Hard to tell. Earnings are 11/18 so it could have an earnings run. I tend to buy these volatility squeezes too early so I'll wait for a clear move above prior resistance. You have a clear definition of support right at the 50 sma or higher if you aren't comfortable with the 50. I think you bought at a good time and will be able to add on the breakout. In terms of $IMMU, I don't like the chart but that doesn't mean you didn't buy at a good time. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.
- DAN: Hey @Doogie. $DSW -- super illiqluid. 25k shares traded today. It is definitely in a pretty tight #squeeze. One thing for sure -- it's going somewhere! And it'll go somewhere fast. So if the stock pops, you've probably got a good one. If it drops, then you're a winner -- you get the Medal of Honor (posthumously, of course). $IMMU -- you are anticipating tha the stock is starting to firm up. Buying it while it is in a downtrend. I'd say that your downside is about 30 cents -- to $5.00. Needs a catalyst to push the stock higher. One point -- look at where the stock has gone since early July. It's essentially trading sideways. Maybe trending up a bit. So I think $IMMU is goinng to be rangebound for a while.
- jnag698: $ACUR, $CHTP, $IMMU @Tricia - Thasnk for mentioning the latest on these stocks. What's your take? I'm not familiar with them. Are they future biotech wonders?
- Tricia: $IMMU Immunomedics-Takeda licensing deal terminated, $IMMU -6.8% $AH Takeda Pharmaceutical has notified Immunomedics (IMMU) it's terminating a licensing deal between Takeda's Nycomed subsidiary and Immunomedics for worldwide rights to the latter's Veltuzumab antibody drug for non-cancer uses. (PR)Immunomedics says the notification was received after the company filed for arbitration proceedings in a dispute with Nycomed over delays in Veltuzumab development, arguing the delays amount to a "material breach" of the licensing deal.All rights to Veltuzumab revert back to Immunomedics. The company plans to continue pursuing its arbitration case as it works with Nycomed to fully transition Veltuzumab sales back to Immunomedics.
- Esslinger: BioTeck- and $CLDX ...@Tricia mentioned a possible biotech bubble a few days ago and I believe attached an article. $PCYC down 8%, $BEAT down 9%, $IMMU down 9%.
- philharmonic: $IMMU - Is today the high volume breakout? Lucky thirteen.
- captron: $IMMU - There shows to be about 11 days of short covering on the books. Let the #squeeze begin.
- bobm3: $IMMU - is touching the upper channel.
- bybyjanice: ARRY: Picked up shares when CEO was on MM. Also took a look at $IMMU when @DAN mentioned it. $IMMU is pretty busy: http://www.immunomedics.com/clinical-pipeline.shtml
- bobm3: $IMMU - trying to break out in higher volume.
- peterd: Luck 13 @Dan's Luck 13 $TSLA $IMMU $CLDX $CELG $GRPN QIHQ $BIDU $TRIP $FB $LNKD $NFLX $DECK consists of 12 stocks. Which one did I miss in the video? Thanks Peter
- mStar: $IMMU is up in a horrible day too, a big 10%. There are always some special cases that to against the trend. I think $IMMU might have a long way to go on the upside. However, $TSL broke down on heavy volume. Its 52 weeks low was under 3. $TSL is around 22 now. I wonder how much lower will $TSL go.
|Stock Price||$USD 8.61|
Immunomedics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which is focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases.Request Video of IMMU
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 16th, 2017 - 2017 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 14.88 239.99%
- $USD 9.95 59.28%
- $USD 7.49 57.61%
- $USD 7.36 -72.79%
- $USD 5.20 -44.69%
- $USD 6.54 -28.54%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 48,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (48,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!