Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX)
Old Forum Content for CVXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- champ: @bRobert $XEC - I agree and its always a hard call, for all of these large Oil names. That all of these Oil men have been making and they really started dropping in large Cap-X dollars, billions of $$$$, really large numbers over a year ago. $CVX just announced a couple go months ago and I posted that they are going to invest over $4 billion $$$$$ in the Permian Basin, starting in January 2018, the business plan is finished and now the work begins, for $CVX and many others, is why I'm focuses on all the #Sand suppliers.
- bRobert: @champ $XEC $CVX #Sand The supply demand balance will be key. The sand players are significantly gearing up capacity. Overcapacity and increased expenses could sting in the short term. Again the balance will set the tone for revenues in the coming quarters
- champ: @bRobert $XEC $CVX #Sand --- #News on #SandSupplies ---- Thats all true and the key is, supply in demand and thats what the smaller players are worried about. All are gearing up production and its also about shipping expenses and overhead. For those ...
- champ: $SOI @ $16 up 5.6% --- Nothing really going on, the stock is just trying to level out after, the stock offering and that was price at $15.75...but that news dropped the stock down from $18.40 on 11/8....IPO was on September 2017. They move #Sand pro ...
- rck89: #Oils - What's our thinking on oil stocks these days? I still love the $CVX dividend!
- champ: @stevef214 $EOG $XEC $PXD $CXO $XLE $ERX $XOP #NewsFlow ---- You need to target companies in the Permian Basin because #CapX is up in the Permian Basin because of high production per well. Companies in other areas are cutting CapX in those areas beca ...
- champ: $PXD up $8.50 on the close @ HOD.... but is now #also moving up, even more in the AH's because their next door neighbor ...$FANG beat on earnings and that news is confirming what $PXD had to say... on their Earnings call, that the Permian Basin, is the place to be. $SLCA has 4 sand mines in the Permian Basin, one is under construction and will be on line soon and $CVX announced that they will be spending $4 billion $$$$ in the Permian on drilling and completing #DUC Oil wells, this is the Top Oil producing area, per well in the U.S. and $$$$ are pouring into this area and I have been posting that news for 9 months now.
- traderbren: $CVX -- getting some interest. Needs to clear $116.40 to start working on the overhead gap.
- champ: @traderbren $CVX ---- All the big energy names are working today because the price of WTI-Oil is HOD @ $54.58 ....but I'm expecting zig-zags, as we go into the Oil inventory numbers, that will be released from the API and the EIA...remember energy names only work off the price of WTI-Oil, the chart is only to review the stock level....and to see if the entry level is...at a high or low risk entry. Energy names don't work the same off of chart like all the other sectors because of the zig-zags that oil is having over the last few years but if Oil was to level out, then the charts would be more in play... IMO.
- rck89: $CVX Any oils mavens in our "crowd"? If so, please advise why $CVX is down so sharply today, with a decent earnings report today, crude prices up, and a strong market. What did I miss? Thanks.
- phgruver: @rck89 $CVX That one is easy. Expectations were for .98/share, actual was .85. That's a huge miss! You also need to look at revenue, to get a fuller picture, but a 13% miss, after a big run up, will get punished.
- champ: $FRAC @ $14.85 ---- Energy Stock.... with 2 Divisions #1 well completion service and they also run #2 Hydraulic Fracturing drilling crews for the oil companies...New IPO in January 2017 --- I believe that they will have another nice beat on earnings. ...
- Bridget: Earnings this afternoon: $GOOGL $AMZN $BIDU $WDC $MSFT $INTC $EXPE $GILD Earnings tomorrow: $MRK $CVX $ABBV $XOM $RCL
- champ: $XOM AND $CVX ---- Both will be report earnings in the morning, the energy sector really needs positive numbers from both. #CapEx budgets will be a big focus, effecting many stocks, like drillers and #Sand suppliers...these reports in the morning wil ...
- bRobert: @champ $XOM $CVX #CapEx #Sand #Sand #Trading COP . Positive report . but decreased CapEX
- bRobert: $CVX . $AEIS stops raised.
- bRobert: $CVX nh. Very bullish, significantly outperforming the underlying commodity. Going higher
- bRobert: $CVX Very bullish chart/action Target $132 cup/handle weekly Long calls
- Iceman: $CVX #ShortPuts #FallingKnife – Bought to close 1 CVX Dec 15 2017 80.0 Put @ 0.01. It won’t trade any lower and has over 2 months until expiration. Sold at 1.14 on 04/19/2017.
- Wolf: @champ $USO $UWT $GUSH #never #Hope I used to trade shares, but now just options because I don't like the tax forms. I also have a XL position in $GUSH that I trade options around. I did unload 1/3 of my $CVX today. So far, so good $USO calls have doubled, but that just amounts to beer money. Good luck to you.
- champ: #Sand ...$SLCA @ $31.50 ---- #RePost --- Now we have a little more #News on whats going on today... in this #Sand sector. The news is SLCA is planning to build another mine in West Texas to serve the rapidly-growing Permian Basin and has set aside ...
- champ: $CVX this news about Chevron adding assets to the Permian Basin, was posted by #Reuters on 9/25.
- bRobert: $CVX weekly breakout continues. Adding on pullbacks. Target 120+
- rck89: @Forexpro $WFC $GS $JPM $BAC $CVX Thanks for your usual sage comments. Guess I won't short $GS just yet! BTW, have you noticed that $CVX is only about 3points away from its 52-week high? Speaking of Lazarus rising....
- Forexpro: @rck89 $WFC $GS $JPM $BAC $CVX Hi, Rck89, Yes, as a matter of fact, I was giving $CVX the once-over this morning, and thinking that if it gets back to 111 and change, I'd like to take some in. Didn't happen today. Hope your day went well; kind of nuthin' at my end, although I did try shorting the E-minis this morning. If I had bought them instead it would have been a better day. I'm breaking in a new lucky (or luckier) quarter tomorrow. :) All the best!
- billd: @champ $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 I am also long $XOM in a long term position, on which I sell covered calls. Out of curiosity, what will you use as your sell trigger for the short term bounce? Congrats on picking it up at the right time.
- champ: @billd $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 ---- I'm watching news but company only news, so it would be any negative news on or from the company, that might trigger me to take profits on 1/2. The EIA inventory numbers will be out #RHRN but these numbers are really not in play this week because of the Hurricane in Texas...I'm in with size
- champ: $XOM $79 HOD up 2.4% ---- Sitting right below the 50 day now....the next move, should be right thru the 50 day and that should or could be as soon as tomorrow. I had a post this morning on this ----- #BounceCandidate and I said that I was looking for $80 in the short term and now I'm thinking we could see 81-$82 by the end of the week or next and the stock is moving on very nice volume....could happen...and by the end of the month, $85 could be in the cards because of Gasoline and Oil prices. They are the largest refiner in the U.S. and maybe in the world. They are also the largest Oi company in the World with a market Cap of $330b and $CVX is #3 with a market cap of $186b. #2 is China Petroleum and they could be #1 by now and I believe they are.
- bRobert: @champ $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 Like charts cvx. Long calls
- champ: @bRobert $XOM------ $CVX is also strong but the stock is now hanging around resistance. Oil is @ $49.05 up $0.42 but was higher @ $49.40.
- Junior1: @optionswealth $XLE Of the 16 stocks that I follow in this sector, only 3 are not coming out of a 8 month+ down trend. $CVX $PSX $VLO
- debeers: @bRobert $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 -I do too and the move will be extended with Irma on the way. YAY you!!
- Iceman: $CVX #ShortPuts - Bought to close 1 CVX SEP 15 2017 90.0 Put @ 0.01. Nothing more to make here. Originally sold on 04/17/2017 at 1.33
- champ: $CVX is also green and I'm still holding my position after earnings and the same with $XOM ...still holding but its red a little.
- Bridget: #Notes: Earnings moves today: $ALB - to support $VRX - gap and crap $MAR - still in channel $W - looking toppy, failed breakout $KORS $RL up big $ZBRA - IBD50 $PRAH - IBD50, breakout $SEAS - 59 min trade $MTW - this move is now over $TCMD - breakout $ESPR - breakout $EBIX - breakout Earnings after close: $DIS $PCLN $CBI - very high IVR $FOSL $ATHM Big turn around in the afternoon Retail continues to improve. $LULU $CHS $FL $GPS $TJX $WMT $JWN Oil continues to sink $OIH but refiners are holding $CVX $BP $COP $AAPL - breaking higher $BIDU - same $VG - up big today, new all time high, big volume $GSM - breakout $JHG - breakout $CIEN - at support $MDXG - close to breakout $DHR - breaking down further $GLNG - breaking down further
- champ: $EMES $SLCA $FMSA.... all of the #Sand suppliers are bouncing today off of yesterdays lows and Most were at 52 week lows yesterday...all are now up around 6-17% RHRN and all reported earnings except $SND and they will report on 8/10.....I'm long $SL ...
- champ: @spmeyers $MLM #RulesForBreakouts #1 #2 #But #3 #4 #5 #6 #BreakOuts #CopyCat #Posted ---- #MyTradingStyle ---- No not really but I do make a lot of Day trades (but only when I see a quality set-up....and I never force a trade) that turn into swin ...
- spmeyers: @champ $MLM $XOM $CVX $PXD $XLF $XLE $XRT #RulesForBreakouts #1 #2 #But #3 #4 #5 #6 #BreakOuts #CopyCat #Posted #MyTradingStyle #high #Competitors #Know thanks again champ; kind of you to take the time; sounds like you have a good combination of fundamental and technical elements in your approach; good luck!
- rck89: $CVX I love the dividend on this stock and maybe (just maybe), oil might have found a short term bottom. Any interest in this name or the oils in general? Thoughts, please.
- champ: @Forexpro $PXD ---- Not really a smart move to be long any energy names going into earnings.....I don't know of any traders that are that dumb.....only after earnings....Like I posted about on $XOM and $CVX.
- Forexpro: @champ $PXD $XOM $CVX Thanks, Champ, I don't know that this came up in conversation, but duly noted. All the best!
- champ: $CVX @ $110.50 ---- Really strong because of #Production...after earnings because they expect....strong steady growth in the Permian production.. a #Big 30%...they are and have been increasing production...at a very strong run rate. I'm holding a position.
- champ: $USO ---- Oil is dropping and its down $$1.59 @ $48.57. I'm guessing its because of the Oil Inventory numbers that will be reported after the close today. A few big players will also be reporting earnings after the close today....$PXD $FANG and $EOG....and I'm only holding $XOM and $CVX at this point....with No ETF's....but I have a buy list of 10 names....that I'm watching for entries.
DAN: Good morning. We're looking at a flat open as traders wait for earnings numbers from:
Monday: $HAL, $APC, $ARNC, $HAS, and $GOOGL
Tuesday: $MCD, $GM, $AMGN, $CMG, $CAT, $T
Wednesday: $FB, $F, $WFM, $KO, $BA
Thursday: $UPS, $CMCSA $MA, $TWTR, $VZ an ...
- bRobert: $cvx $xom Bouncing off 50d. Dividend secure. Best charts in this beaten down sector . Squeezing on yearly chart
- champ: $BHI..... the Rig count is up 6 again for a total of 933 rigs...moveing up the #Sand suppliers a little....no slow down on Capex drilling $$$$. $XOM and $CVX are both up today
- bRobert: $CVX $XOM CVX has put in a higher high and low and is trading above the 50d and 200d. There has also been aggressive call buying . ADX crossover on the weekly. MACD close to turning +. XOM is squeezing on the weekly. Has ADX crossover MACD positive
- traderbren: $CVX - pulled back to close the gap at $106.49
- bRobert: $frac $slca $cvx For those with masochistic tendencies. Double bottom slca with + divergence. Bounce off 200week ma. Frac best chart in frack services. Cvx nice counter trend action. Trading above 50 and 200d
- tejas7: $CVX 4th time in last 4 months this has entered volatility squeeze of less than 5%. All 4 times, it resolved to downside after few trading days. Ex-div is tomorrow. So, shorting today is not not wise(since you will owe dividend). But looking for short tomorrow. 200DMA is at 107.81. It is highly likely that it will not breach that level.
- traderbren: $CVX and $XOM -- seeing bids on the intra-day charts. NP, but interesting to see in this tape.
- stevef214: @traderbren $CVX $XOM $FANG also up today. ER yesterday and beat. Sadly NP
- rck89: @DrScience $AMD Opps...my "screw-up", it is a BuCS @.82db. Sorry. I am bullish on the semis at least through earnings. Also, your thoughts on oils, specifically $CVX....big yield. I've owned this stock for a good while.
- Bridget: Notes: $CVS and $WBA down on walgreen's earnings report $CRM - squeeze breakout $MCD $CAKE $SBUX - all rose today on not very good news, there is demand for these stocks and should be watched for an entry after this pullback $CONE $COR - these might also be good buys on this pullback $ESNT - nice breakout today, then pullback to top of the range. watch for phase 3 Oil stocks are down on the day but this pullback could lead to a buying opportunity. $COP $MRO $CVX $BP $OAS $SODA - phase 2 of this breakout $LLY - phase 2 $WIX - 2 days of inverted hammers, IV% is up at 100%, lots of volatility in this stock $EBAY - hit a new high and then sold off. Also seeing a rise in volatility in this stock $CX - hit a new 52 week high $JBHT - moving higher out of this base
- champ: $PXD moving up nicely now off the low....they are the #1producer in the Permian Basin but I don't know about $CVX or $XOM in the Permian but I'm sure they are there. I post earlier that they have 18 rigs working now and their breakeven on oil is near $20.00 the CEO said on 3/28 for those who could have missed my post. At around $50 Oil the big players, are still making good profits.....but be aware $PXD is a real hard stock to hold because it one hell of a zig-zagger. They are a low cost driller.
- Carpe_Diem: @champ $PXD $CVX $XOM #1producer - $PXD. I believe that today is the ex div date.
- issues: @champ $USO Champ I thought you had dozens of oils. No? We hold a small number of shares of these; $XEC $SLB $EOG $CVX & $OKE $OKS (these two haven't dropped much at all; (sold $APC) all the oil efts; $xle $xop $oih etc. We will buy more when oil turns around. Mar/April should see a bounce of at least 10%.
- champ: @issues $XOM $CVX ---- You were right about $CVX....on $XOM, it appears that this trade is still not working...Out earlier...put it back on my WatchList.
- issues: @cmac $USO OK but on Fast Money the supposed chart expert said for the past 30 years oil have gone up in Mar and Apr. He said the odds are great for at least a 7% gain in oil during these two months of the year. He suggested the efts $OIH $XLE etc. I did see our oil holding turn around yesterday: $CVX $APC $EOG etc.
- issues: @champ $XOM We prefer $CVX (chart and funds) and we have a starter position
- champ: @issues $XOM $CVX ---- On $CVX.....I really like the stock but I sold and I would like to see it fall back like $XOM did.... so I could get back in. I'm not buying any energy names near the highs at this time. I'm still looking for quality laggers like $XOM but they are getting harder and harder to find. LOL
- issues: @champ $EOG Champ are you also holding the big boys $CVX $SLB (bouncing) & $APC maybe bottoming?) as well as the faster moving $HCLP $EMES?
- champ: @issues $EOG $CVX $SLB $APC $HCLP $EMES ----- I'm holding $EOG $CLR $FANG $COP $OXY $PXD $PBR $HCLP $EMES $FMSA $CRR $BHI $NOV $ALJ $PBF $ETP $KMI $WPZ $NAT in the entry sector...I could have missed a couple. Watching many others...
- issues: I bought a starter of $APC at $68.92 and realized I bought too early. Now do I put in a stop of let it fall to the 50 day? Dan would say it's ok since it's still above the 50 day. Another similar ones with the same starter now dropping would be $CVX (purchase price PP= $114) $EOG (PP $101) and $AA (PP $31.44). Someone might ask why I bought them. Well, for the oil season coming this spring. Then the answer would be, then why stop out now? Good conversation with myself. Thanks self. You're welcome! I better up my meds... oh no!
- Henry: @issues $APC $CVX $EOG I've always been over allocated in Black Gold and it has done me no good the last couple years. I'm not sure what you mean by the spring oil season. Refiners have to switch over to refine summer gas and the rest of us turn o ...
- indigo1948: @Henry $APC $CVX $EOG - with you Henry on my over exposure to oil for the past three (3) years but then no one ever accused me of not being stubborn. For what is worth I too feel that $APC looking poor right here right now - it is approaching the 50 DMA on the weekly and the last time it broke that it took over a year to recover
- grcjr: $GGN #knowwhatyouown $XOM $SLB $CVX - I was reminded that the holdings of some tickers may surprise you. $GGN is known as a relatively high yield gold fund. But as I was reviewing $GGN I was reminded that in the top 10 holdings are $XOM, $SLB, and $CVX. Also, part of their active plan is selling covered calls and selling uncovered calls.
- traderbren: $CVX -- nice bid under $CVX. Holding $110 Calls that I picked up yesterday.
- issues: @champ $XOM $SPX $XOM price dropped on last two earnings reports. That doesn't bode well for XOM. I hope it doesn't hurt $CVX (own starter).
- Wolf: $CVX Earnings miss. Doen $3. Added a little @ 113 premarket wen it bounced off 112.
- traderbren: $CVX -- getting a bid
- champ: @stairm01 $XOM - I hear you...and all the big energy names are down....I'm also watching it's side kick... $CVX and it's down again today also....but it has been out performing XOM since the start of 2017...just saying...but I'm still holding and jus ...
- shoredriver: @champ $XOM $CVX Do you see this going back to say 110...looks like it has rounded and heading down to me
- indigo1948: @champ $XOM $CVX - if you are dumb I am definitely dumber as I am holding energy and will continue to hold it - perhaps just a little too stubborn for my own good but energy is really due - I will add for now - watching closely and will see what tomorrow brings.
- Henry: $KO $BAC $T $XRX $GM +60K, $CVX $BABA $F Don't recognize this tweeter (Dennis Dick) but Notable opening imbalances: $PG 93K, $KO 136K, $BAC 350K, $T -138K, $XRX 272K, $GM 60K, $CVX 73K, $BABA 49K, $F 441K
- Hackberry: $ING $MET $GILD $TEVA $BP $IBM $CVX $AIG $CB $CVS Thinking out loud on these names to redeploy cash in an IRA . Relative value/yield/appreciation to hold for 1 year timeframe.
- DAN: Good morning. Well, remember what I was saying last night about how great it would be if the market rested for a few days? Sigh. You can throw that out the window -- the S&P futures are up 7, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average futures are u ...
- champ: @ROSEY $XOM -- You know Rosey... they are now all really hard to figure out.. a target on but my guess is....that it should catch up to it's side kick $CVX. However, all these energy names are trading stocks...for many traders and will move right along with the price of WTI-Oil...up or down (zig-zags). You could have a core position and then start a trading position... when it drops. Oil will move around with the oil inventory #'s and the API # will be released in the AH's today and the EIA data in the morning...with this bad weather... oil could probably have it's first builded in weeks...is my guess....and that should drop all the energy names.....but that only a guess on my part and could be already priced in....nothing is easy. Sorry, but that really all I have. LOL
- ROSEY: @champ $XOM $CVX Thanks, Champ. Quite a bit for me to think about 8 ).
- JJT1: $T $CF $MOS $XOM $EMN Trades. Still in $T maybe this time it will move above 200 day. Thanks for info @Sher re: mtg tomorrow. Stops in place. $CF still above 200 day (barely). Didn't add but bought $MOS Calls instead. See which gets above 30 first. $XOM Both $XOM and $CVX squeeze on Oct 26 except $XOM went lower and $CVX went higher. Now $XOM pinching with 50 day, 100 day, and 200 day inside BB. $EMN Specialty chemicals doing well and Pinching at 75 with 50 day crossing 200 day SMA.
- Aragorn: If anyone is looking for the next catalyst up Oil could be it. Even with oil moving up it will be temporary as the price rises more shale will come on line even though it takes time, it gets reflected quickly. I think we are capped at 60 bucks tops and that is an overshoot providing we keep going. The move in the futures for oil is probably done for today but the producers and oil services is where you want to be for the next trade. $SLB $HAL already up nicely Hal up 2.25 SLB up 2.35 $CVX up over 2 $SM energy up over 3 $FANG up 4 so this is where you want to focus today IMO
- janner0814: @Aragorn $SLB $HAL $CVX $SM $FANG Words of caution from a wise leader.
- Bridget: oil stocks are looking strong today. $XOP, $MPC $CVX $KMI $XLE
- Wolf: $CVX Blue sky. 18 month high. Long XL position. 4% Div. also nice.
- BocaRick: @Bridget $XOP $MPC $CVX $KMI $XLE once again its "hope" of an #OPEC" agreement. Big ATM options activity in $MRO MPC $HES
- DrScience: $SWN is trading above the 8 EMA after a rather precipitous fall from grace prior to, and after earnings release in October. KLR Group upgraded stock to "Buy" from "Accumulate" (whatever that means!). Also, unconfirmed chatter that $CVX interested in buying the company. This is a rather volatile stock, usually moving > 3% per day, and with winter approaching, a Canadian Express, with plenty of cold and snow in the forecast, can lift the stock rather nicely into the new year. The stock has no dividend, but a conservative trade, like DEC 11 Covered Call @ 9.73, offers 53% annualized return for a 36 day hold.
$CVX - new high
$CCJ - breaking out of squeeze and downtrend
$D - broke below the recent low that last time I failed the 200MA. Multi month downtrend stil valid
$LNT - same similar pattern. XLU is breaking down
$MOMO - falling out of squee ...
- coldevinc: @Bridget $WVE $BGNE $ASGN $AGX $OLLI $GHL $FCAU $CCL $HZN $GE $MACK $FL $CVX $CCJ $D $LNT $MOMO $NTES $PEP $KO $PNW $POST $PG $O $EWZ $WR Thank you, on the ball as always!!!
- traderbren: $CVX - Analyst Actions: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Chevron Rating to Overweight vs Equalweight, Raises PT to $130 vs $113
- michaelH: @traderbren $CVX its also breaking out
$COP/ $PSX/ $CVX - trying to break out
$PPC/ $HRL/ $DF/ $RTSN - getting ready for the holidays?
$BGS - right at 200MA
$ATEN - right at 200MA
$MOMO - at a good buy point
$XBI - at 200MA
$MO - moving up off support
$FCX / $X / $AK ...
- champ: $CVX up 4.8% and $COP up 4% ....both have been climbing all morning. $XOM down today 0.78% but has now move up about $2 off the low..... great for traders....
- Wolf: @champ $CVX $COP $XOM Sold my $CVX @104.81 and bought 106 calls for next week. Also day traded the bounce for $1 gain. Will buy back this afternoon if it presents a good price improvement.
- champ: @Wolf $CVX $COP $XOM - I'm still holding $OAS $DVN and $COP plus other that I have been posting on but I'm not really happy with them at this time.
- Wolf: @champ $CVX $COP $XOM $OAS $DVN Holding $CVX (calls) $BP $CVI $ETP $GUSH $USO $XLE $UNG. I guess $FCX has some oil component as well.
- JJT1: @champ $XOM I noticed the BB very tight, as in Squeeze, On all three, $CVX, $BP, $XOM.
- Wolf: $USO BTO Weekly 11.50 puts @ .04. Will insure my long position in $GUSH $XLE $CVX $BP $USO
- champ: $CVX @ $102.50 - New Spec long day trade.....has been acting well today.
- champ: @Alexandra $T - I have been watching...but I don't like the markets at this point ....chopping around too much for me. I posted near the close that I took profits earlier and some small losses on most all of my stocks today. I did keep a few. I do li ...
- Wolf: @champ $VXX $SSO $USO $XLF $TNA $UWTI $DB $XOM $CVX $DVN $ERX $VXX BTO weekly 34.5. No momentum today.
|Stock Price||$USD 113.89|
Chevron Corporation provides administrative, financial, management and technology support to U.S. and international subsidiaries that engage operations of petroleum, chemicals, mining, power generation and energy services.Request Video of CVX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- April 27th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 28.74 33.06%
- $USD 8.32 10.24%
- $USD 13.73 7.33%
- $USD 59.88 -11.35%
- $USD 26.20 -9.91%
- $USD 21.21 -8.71%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 54,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (54,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!