Chegg Inc. (NYSE:CHGG)
Old Forum Content for CHGGMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
12. $CHGG - working…still.
13. $CLF - Wash out?
14. $TREE - Good entry with stop below todays low?
15. $THO -Questions: Would you buy THO here? And WGO? Have they flushed out the weak hands? They're flushing out everybody ...
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $CHGG Chegg Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=CHGG&clip=93103
$CHGG – Textbooks (E and print) & other study material. Technically strong in C&H pattern.
GROWTH VIDEO: -- 10-12 stocks.
$ESNT – PMI/Reinsurance Company. Very steady EPS/Rev growth. Stairstep EPS growth for years. EPS: 48, 42, ...
- issues: I bought (again) $CHGG. The chart shows repeating action as it traverses the 20 day . Didn't yet buy $SINA travels along the 20 day line. Sounds like a subway train "SINA riding the 20 day line...." Holding a LTH in NVDA. $NVDA has a tiny bounce off the 50 day.
- issues: @Sher $FCX $UPS $CC $EEM Thank you Sher. Why did you choose FCX over SCCO? Others in the IBD group include $TGB $MSB & $TECK. IBD ratings $TECK pe of only 8 and IBD ratings 94 cumulative, B+ accumulative. But TECK looks like it's at resistance. It was at this high level in April. $FCX 87B $FCX and $CHGG look identical on the charts. Coincidence? Perhaps!
- issues: Sold $ETSY $CHGG and bought $KEM
- Bridget: $CHGG starting to break out of this squeeze. But I would wait for the 50dma to catch up.
- issues: @Bridget $ATHM Thank you Bridget. This is a high base, could go either way, but you are probably right for a lift off. $CHGG we still own after you suggested it. Similar pattern to ATHM (high base) but CHGG looks better RHRN. ATHM is in IBD group 5 (great!). along with $FB $WB $YY $TCEHY $MOMO. On the 10 day chart $YY looks the best up 12% and MOMO the worst down 8%. The others (including ATHM) are up 0% to 4%.
- issues: added to $CHGG although Brid said to wait for 50 day to catch up. Just couldn't help it. I probably will regret it but this is a rocket that looks to be just starting.
- DAN: Some of @Bridget's notes to me tonight: $XLI $XLV - both breaking higher $BX $OLLI $CRUS $AMAT $MA - working $MON - continuing to breakout $WYNN $LVS $MGM $CZR $WYN - this move was much bigger than I expected $DLPH - new high, this stock is in the autonomous car space $GM $F - both seeing a bounce after this pullback $NSC $CSX - at all time highs $FDX - breaking out of triangle, a break above $200 would be significant $NLY - nice pattern, breakout on volume $LND - breakout after flag $OA - breaking out of cup and handle $CHGG - breaking out of squeeze $HRB - steady climb, new 52 week high $TCMD - #ipo at all time high (Short and Sweet). 8-) Dan
- Bridget: $CHGG moving higher after a period of consolidation.
- Bridget: @issues $CHGG I have not but this looks very promising.
- issues: @Bridget $CHGG did you buy any? It's in a good iBD industry group #13 and its rated 86 A+ (accumulation.) Sure I'll bite at this shiny object. I am a buyer. Thanks Brid!
- Bridget: $CHGG this stock is up big today on new yearly guidance. They specialize in selling used and online textbooks but have also branched out into providing online tutoring services and internship matching. I wouldn't buy it here up 28% today, but I will be watching to see what it does over the next few days.
- Bridget: Notes: Sell off in Retail, not where you want to be long: $ROST $ANF $RL $LB $EXPR Sell off in RVs following cars: $WGO $THO $CWH Breaking higher: $NXPI $CX $SWN $CHK $TOT $LLY $COG $BAX Further pullbacks in $AAOI $OCLR $FNSR $FN $KMT set alert at $40 $EBAY set alert at $34.50 $CHGG spiked on upgrade
- kfondue: DNLG I nibbled on this today, $EIGI I lightened up today Here is a list i put together a couple weeks back, I got rid of some that didn't look good, had too low of volume Some are long in the tooth, list needs some pruning $AVH $BRX $BURL $CHGG $COMM $CRTO $CUDA $DLNG $EIGI $EMES $ESNT $FUEL $HMHC $INSY $JGW $LXFT $NSTG $PAGP $PBPB $PEGI $PTLA $QIWI $QUNR $SCAI $SFM $STAY $STCK $TCS $TNDM $TWTR $VEEV WUBA
|Stock Price||$USD 26.61|
Chegg Inc is a student-first connected learning platform empowering students to take control of their education to save time and money. Its integrated platform Student Hub helps students choose a college through graduation and beyond.Request Video of CHGG
Already a member? Sign in here.
- July 24th, 2018 - 2018 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 9.74 20.18%
- $USD 26.61 18.66%
- $USD 16.45 17.86%
- $USD 10.01 -4.59%
- $USD 6.75 -3.64%
- $USD 9.69 -2.75%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!