Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC)
Old Forum Content for BACMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Danzguy: @champ $WFC $WFCPrJ $BAC #Declares #Dividends #Series #2 #Info #Households #2018 #Interest #OutPerform #dropping #extremely #Now #Lagger #Attention #start Champ, just passing info along, $WFC is the most hated bank according to this article: https://www.moneytalksnews.com/the-10-most-hated-banks-of-the-past-year/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=email-2018-02-19-am&utm_medium=email&subscriber=yes . As for myself, i bank at Wells and i don't like them, but it's hard to give up the 200 free trades per year.
- champ: @Danzguy $WFC $WFCPrJ $BAC #Declares #Dividends ---- I understand, that you don't like the bank because of what they did 17 month ago. However, you like the bank now, for whatever reason because you are still banking with them. The fact is.... that b ...
- champ: $WFC @ $59.95 --- #Declares Cash #Dividends, on all their Preferred Stocks on Friday 2/16 ....Dividends were as high as 8% ...on this Class A preferred ..#Series J... $WFCPrJ and they have other preferred stocks... for those looking for Yield, with d ...
- jr3345: @champ $WFC $WFCPrJ $BAC I believe your analysis to be correct. However, my Aunt was one who had accounts opened w/o her knowledge. Took a while to make things right. Can't invest with $WFC. However I do have a stock position with JPM & long leap 75 calls with $C.
- champ: @jr3345 $WFC $WFCPrJ $BAC $C --- Thanks, for the reply and I understand but thats my point and the reason why the stock dropped because of what happened to your Aunt, 17 months ago and many others...that is why the stock.. is the largest lagger but t ...
- champ: $WFC just broke thru $60 and that is a important number for many and now, it would be nice if it could hold...$BAC is close to its ATH but is down a little. $WFC recent high was $66, on around 2/ and that is the next target but like all stocks, it could get a few zig-zags and this in now #Day-6 off of the recent low...on 2/9.
- champ: @Forexpro $WFC $BAC $NTRS $STT $BK #Day-6 --- Yes, I like all the banks and I target news and low risk entries....Thanks, for the post, I will take a look.
- Forexpro: @champ $WFC $BAC #Day-6 Thanks, Champ, Not sure why - it may have to do with goings-on at the short end of the yield curve - but it's the trust banks that are outperforming today. $NTRS, $STT and (to a lesser degree) $BK are all having decent days. Here's hoping that you're doing well; all the best! P.S. Hmm, well, only $STT is outperforming $KBE thus far this year, although all are handily beating $SPY.
- champ: @bRobert $BX $HBAN $JPM $GS $BAC ---- #Top-Pick....$BAC --- I like all banks put my #Top-Pick in the sector is $BAC and it did outperform most all banks last year and 2018, is really going to be just the start, even at this level and I have posted, a ...
- champ: $WFC up 0.81% $BAC up 0.66% ---- Banks are still slowly climbing and $WFC was the % leader again today but not by much and $GS was clearly this largest gainer, in the financial sector....after doing a quick look.
Banking is a sector that I keep a fairly close eye on. StockCharts makes it very easy to do comparison charts, and here's one for the large U.S. bank stocks, plus $SPY and the sector ETF ($KBE) for perspective. This is from the end of last year, so, ...
- ROSEY: @Forexpro $SPY $KBE $BAC $JPM $PNC You mean Mr. Market don't you? not Ms. You are really rascally today, aren't you??
- champ: $BAC and $WFC..... both are still working and I posted a long #info post on $WFC this morning. Long term investments.
- champ: $BAC and $WFC are both HOD....however, all banks are having a strong day.
- Robert1965: @champ $BAC $WFC yes!
- Trixie: @Robert1965 @champ $BAC $WFC. I didn't want to spend the time figuring out who'd be the best so I just went with the easier route of $KRE.
- champ: @Trixie $BAC $WFC $KRE ---- Thats great, good choice but just be aware that ETFs can and are trading positions for many but I like them ...$FAS is also extremely strong.
- champ: $WFC is the % leader again today...if you compare against $BAC $JPM $MS $C and others but $ZION was the clear winner and $SIVB is in second place but their could be others....ETF's ...$FAS was up 5.29% and $KBE and $KRE were up about the same at around 2.85%....on the close.
- champ: $WFC...Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffet), partner Munger, just said they should take the restrictions off of $WFC and I believe the new Fed Chair will...soon. They are making positive comments on $WFC and said they are still holding their.. 458.23 million share position and they are also still holding their $BAC.. 679 million share positions also. $WFC is the third largest bank in the U.S. and is also the largest lender in certain types of loans, in the U.S. Comments were...that would be positive for the U.S., economy. However, many for #Political reasons, really don't want the economy to improve because of the upcoming 2018 elections....I have been reading. I posted a info post this morning on $WFC. I'm holding positions also in both of these banks and I added to both today.
- champ: Now...$BAC... is climbing in the AH's and is now up 4%, thats a big move and if this holds, this is right around the #Recent..ATH.
- champ: @Alexander #Long_Term_Accounts #IRA #IRA ---- For a long term account, in this type of market because interest rates are climbing, I would only be looking at the banking sector, less risk, if your looking for long term and I would target banks, that ...
- champ: @Forexpro $WFC $BAC $JPM $C #Political --- I posted to you his bio when he was picked. I respect your opinion but you were wrong last time you posted this same info on $WFC before, its all about entry timing. You can see on that last move that the ba ...
- champ: @Forexpro $WFC $BAC $JPM $C #Political --- Remember...I posted to you that he is also a CPA. It has been stated, that they will be removing restrictions before the end of the year or sooner, this is what was reported but maybe I'm wrong but this is w ...
Forexpro: @champ $WFC $BAC #Political
Mr. Munger is free to wish for whatever he wants; it was Chair Powell who led the Fed team that negotiated the restrictions on $WFC, and I wouldn't be inclined to count on him removing them any time soon. ...
- champ: @Forexpro $WFC $BAC $JPM $C #Political --- Thanks for the reply and Yes, that all true and I understand.... but I don't understand why are you are saying... ask his investors to remain calm and all is well, don't know where all of that is coming from ...
- champ: $SSO $UPRO $TQQQ $SVXY ----- I will be trading these ETF's this morning and I'm pre-postioned and already holding stocks and these 2 ETF swing positions from Friday, in $TQQQ and $SSO and posted. I will start new positions in $SVXY and I'm going to s ...
- Robert1965: @champ $SSO $UPRO $TQQQ $SVXY $XOM $WYNN $IBM $BAC $WFC #positive #holds Have you bought anything in the Pm, looking at adding to $TQQQ
- champ: $BAC HOD... and I'm still holding my full position.....$WFC...flat.
We’re also bullish on Financials ($XLF, $BAC, $ETFC, $JPM, $MS),
Technology ($XLK, $CRM, $MSFT, $TYL, $V), Industrials ($XLI, $CAT, $FDX,
$NSC, $UNP), and High-Beta ($SPHB).
If our positive view proves ill-timed, we’d expect the ...
- champ: $XLF $FAS ---- $BAC and $MS are the % leaders in the banking sector...up about 3% ...
I'm inclined to agree that one precipitating factor in the current pullback is the rise in Treasury note and bond yields. Given the little that I know about the budget agreement, I expected to see said notes and bonds lower in price and higher in yi ...
- bRobert: $BX $HBAN $JPM $GS $BAC . These all work for me as long term holds. Great weekly charts with high upside targets. They will benefit from rising interest rates and increased market volatility. BX 5% dividend Target $45+
- PRK: @bRobert $BX $HBAN $JPM $GS $BAC I am a very satisfied customer of $HBAN and have been for many years. Huntington also pays a dividend, has great customer service, and don't over do fees. At this time I have no position.
- Lou: @mopick $NRE - wish I could tell you something new. I've got a very long term horizon and I expect at least 40% up from current levels within the next year. I am able to wait it out and collect a decent distribution while I wait. Good luck and I understand your concerns but I'm staying the course. My best ideas continue to be $ETE and $ETP with a decent buying opportunity RHRN. Scary time do give us opportunities. I'm getting clobbered in profitable ST positions in $MSFT and $FLR as well as $BAC and $C. Thinking of protesting profits but leaving for a medical appointment so will look again later in afternoon. GL all,
- mopick: @Lou $NRE $ETE $ETP $MSFT $FLR $BAC $C, thanks, Lou! Am with you on $ETP, as I think the worst is behind us on this one. As for $NRE, I'll be watching closely to decipher any signs of stabilization. I've been burned every time previously. Lou, do you know when they report? That certainly should provide a catalyst I would think. Thanks, again!!
Given its large and long-standing California footprint, I would expect $BAC to be the most obvious beneficiary. That institution has its own problems, but $WFC has made all of its competitors look better.
Here's hoping that your weekend is off to ...
- champ: @Forexpro $WFC $BAC ---- On $WFC, I read the report....the Federal Reserve stated that they were....."#Restricting the banks assets at the #Current levels as of 12/31/17 " and after having talks with officials, they agree to replace 4 more ...
Forexpro: @champ $WFC $BAC #Restricting #Current #CEO #Fired #Final- #final #Outperform #Political #Poilitical
Just a couple of additional notes in response to your thoughts. All of the major banks will, as you suggest, be benefiting from low ...
- champ: @Forexpro $WFC $BAC $JPM $PNC ---- The reason Analyst are saying that these 2 banks..#1.. $WFC... is because their earnings are just about 100%, in the U.S. and their assets are already at a extremely high level but these new restrictions will end re ...
- Lee: @DAN I have position on $bac ,it has been slow and steady , what do think about the financials.
- champ: $BAC @ $32.50 up $0.50....still holding...
- DragonFly: $VT, $EEM stooped out of 75% of my holdings today. We are going on a 3 week cruise and only holding positions in $VT and $EEM, $BAC, $CAT (with stops in place)
- champ: $BAC $C $WFC $JPM $MS $GS....the banks will be going much higher this year because of their customers, they will now have much higher confidence, in the economy going forward. Loan growth will now be climbing at a much faster pace... buying new equip ...
- champ: $OSB @ $38.90 ---- Day 3 and is still working off the $BAC upgrade and they also upgraded lumber products...but they targeted Oriented Strand Board and said prices will be climbing.
- baronp0329: Today closed a lot to lock in profits. $BLUE, $BX, $FND, $BAC calls. Yesterday at the close, STC $THO calls, $COST calls, $EA calls, $IIIN calls, $AKS calls. Just bought $IWM Feb Puts and $QID in case the market has a couple of down days.
- grcjr: $MAR $WFC $JPM $MCHP $CBOE $BAC $STT $AMZN $VLO $MSFT $NVDA $MPC $NFLX $SPY $ATVI - Some of the new 52+week highs $APC $HAL new 26 week high
- champ: $BAC @ $31.20 ----- Up around a $1 now off of yesterdays......long term hold.
- champ: $BAC $WFC ---- A few banks are working and are near HOD but the markets are holding them back...for now.
- issues: stopped out of my house $CASA with small loss. Oh well that's trading. Yesterday's buys/adds are holding: $CTRL $CRZO $SLCA $XPO $BAC $CVGI $OSTK. Today added to my $CAR. So I'm outta' ma' house and into ma car...
- issues: @champ $BAC $WFC I noticed on Zack's that $ICBK beat earnings by 76% (.17 to .30) Yet the stock didn't go up much. I bought 1/2 position. I like the chart also!
- DrScience: $XLF $BAC $C $WFC Something going on in the banks. Stocks moving on volume.
- DragonFly: @DrScience $XLF $BAC $C $WFC good eye , very interesting I almost added yesterday on the sell off and decided against it. : (
- champ: @issues $BAC $WFC...... $ICBK ----- I own a local bank and its doing very well, it just takes time...they all bounce on News events, like earrings but you just need to have Patiences and you will be rewarded. I have positions in $BAC and $WFC, traders are trading both of these banks today with size ...very large size positions because they are moving real slow today....they are trading the zig-zags, these are large investors, who have assigned traders, that are on their staffs and they are targeting these names, is all thats going on. They make large $$$$, off of only $0.10 - $0.20, or so moves. The Washington crowd, is trying to get a 5 day extensions...RHRN and these traders, would like to catch, that news release, if or when it happens...Senator Graham, is involved, I believe, on getting this extension.
- champ: $BAC $30.40 ---- Could be getting a nice entry this morning....dropped because of $GS...
- champ: $BAC ...posted earlier....green volume ...for now ...looks like institutions are now buying and adding, after the drop... Great earnings, best in a long time, some are saying, I have not had time to look.
- bRobert: @champ $BAC Long leap calls/spreads.
- issues: @champ $BAC Thank you! Added 1/2 position. Looks great with long green tail. That's a good sign.
- champ: @issues $SLCA $HCLP ---- YW....but lets see, how it all works-out and the same with $BAC. However, we need to have safely stops because if the markets have a major turn, all investments are off. So...Lets wait on the High-Fives, for now...until we have a little more room to breathe. We appreciate your posts and you always have very good manners, very nice.
- grcjr: $WFC based on the early news I was thinking of closing my position. It seems to be holding pretty well. New coverage leads one to believe that they have gotten things controlled and should be ok going forward. Others I watch are up a bit this morning $BAC $JPM $GS $STT Will look for other earnings reports.
- champ: $BAC @ $31.05 ---- HOD and a new 9 year high....earnings on Wednesday Open...still holding....and I'm going to hold into and thru earnings.
- baronp0329: Taking profits before 3-day weekend. STC $TWTR Feb 19 Calls STC $BAC Feb 31 Calls STC $TXT Feb 60 Calls STC $VZ Feb 52.50 Calls You all have a very good weekend.
- optionswealth: @baronp0329 $TWTR $BAC $TXT $VZ Yep, Baron, I did the same. I'll find new positions at good entries or wait for a pullback in the ones I had. I'll revel in the profits this weekend.
- champ: @bigbartabs $FAS $KRE ---- My largest position is $KRE and then $FAS.... but I'm holding your ETF.. $TNA... day 6 for me now ..with size. I'm also still holding $ERX and $LABU...for now...these are all trading positions. Traders are nervous about the size of the bank write downs, that the Banks will be announcing because of the Tax Bill....but they are only paper write downs....for example... $BAC earnings... will include a $3 billion $$$$, paper write down as the result of the Tax Act....$C is around 16-17$ b --- GS around $5b --- $MS is $1.25B...these losses are often referred to as....carry over losses. ....however, the focus will be on earnings...... and like $BAC, they will have massive Tax benefits going forward because of the Tax Bill, I think the number was around $19 billion $$$$ but I loss my chart ...
- grcjr: @issues $XLF $C $BAC $GS $JPM $MS $WFC $STT - My trading time frame is generally somewhat short term. Looking at the banks, the attached overly busy chart is a 10 day chart, showing that $STT is the big mover during this time period. $GS is the looser. I may look at a 5 day and a 3 month also. My conclusion is to look for an entry for $STT.
- Robert1965: @champ $FAS $KRE $WFC $JPM I was thinking the same $FAS at 73.00, I/4 $BAC is reporting tonight
- champ: @Robert1965 $FAS $KRE $WFC $JPM ----- On $BAC they report on 1/17 AM confirmed....I'm still, up in the air on $FAS, for now ....but I will swing, part of my position.
- champ: @bigbartabs $FAS $KRE $WFC $JPM ---- I agree, its hard to know how this ETF, will playout in the morning, after $JPM and WFC, report but I have, NP's in either, I took profits in $WFC but I do believe they will beat and I'm holding size in $BAC and the same as you on $FAS...I'm holding 1/3 size but full with $KRE.
- champ: @spmeyers $DJI $JPM $WFC $PNC #indices #Political--- Yes, it will but it happens every quarter, on all stocks, the ones who report positive numbers work and the other don't....but it will be all about #guidance... #tomorrow morning and all 3 of these banks will be guiding higher. $JPM...CEO, said yesterday morning @ 7:00 AM.. ET, on FoxBusiness, that everything will be getting even stronger, from this point on....extremely strong but I have NP's, in any of these names, I'm only in ETF's and $BAC, at this point.
- champ: $AAL @ $53.25 ---- Was also UpGraded this morning by Stifle and by $BAC../Merrill yesterday, to Buy from underperform. $$$$ our rotating into this sector..$JETS... and the predictions are 2018, will be strong for the sector because of the Economy.
- bRobert: @champ $AAL $BAC $JETS The charts precede the news. Usually does. Front load the upgrades. Again, not mom and pop buying pushing the sector up last few months
- DrScience: @bRobert $AAL $BAC $JETS Isn't it obvious that charts precede news since charts show past history? They do not, however, predict news. Instead, charts reflect and respond to investor sentiment. News changes an unknown to a known, investor sentiment is adjusted, and the chart reflects the news. Cause and effect -- can't be the other way around.
- Lou: Today was a day to press profitable stock and short put positions by adding short $CVS $C $BAC $LVS and $MS puts. Also added a bit to $NRE long position at around 12.65 (IMO this dog will bark when it reports).
- bRobert: @DrScience $AAL $BAC $JETS Charts show the dynamics of buying and selling . as reflected in price action and volume to some extent. It shows what the crowd is doing. There is history and real time. If you look at long term charts , you more clea ...
- champ: @DrScience $AAL $BAC $JETS ---- I agree....and I wish I could communicate as good as you do. Your.. a excellent communicator and I will never get any better, I don't think. I'm just, not any good at posting. But I grade you, at the top of the list....4.5 or higher.
- champ: $FAS still holding $BAC @ $30.50 HOD...New..9 year high.
- Robert1965: @champ $FAS $BAC Have you added to $FAS in at 70. trying to add. same $BAC 29.67 which add to long term position, what to add again
- champ: @Robert1965 $FAS $BAC---- I'm also just holding because I don't really know if its because investors are taking positions or its just day traders at work ...it hard to know whats going on. I'm only watching and waiting to see, what they are going to do, before I add. However, it makes since because the first 2... major banks will be reporting on Friday morning...and thats..2 1/2 trading days away....I do believe all banks, will beat on earnings....$KBE $KRE are also both working and they are really hanging-in with $FAS...very nice moves on both...it looks like this could be, the start of the run, that I was expecting...RHRN. There is know question... that $$$$ are rotating into the sector and I'm already in...so I'm in no real hurry to add.
- geotheo: @champ $FAS $BAC $KBE $KRE Have you ever traded $DPST? Low volume triple ETF. Is there a higher volume alternative?
- champ: @geotheo $FAS $BAC $KBE $KRE $DPST ---- $FAS is the highest volume.. 3 x ETF, as far as I know.
- geotheo: @champ $FAS $BAC $KBE $KRE $DPST - $DPST is a regional bank ETF. I couldn't find anything comparable that had high volume. I'm reluctant to get into $DPST with such low volume. I'm already in $FAS and was trying get some concentration in the regional banks. Thanks
- champ: @geotheo $FAS $BAC $KBE $KRE $DPST ------ The $KRE, if the regional ETF.
- champ: $WFC @ $62.50 ----- On the move again...a lot of UpGrades going into earnings, on 1/12 ...I'm following the $$$ with a oversize position ....and I'm also still holding $C ER 1/16 and $BAC 1/17.
- champ: $BAC $30 ---- This fell back from HOD this morning, so I added, to my trading position, going into earnings, I'm looking at $32, after earnings and maybe $31 or higher before but the markets have to hang in.....and I'm also holding $C $WFC and $FAS....the first large banks...to report earnings, will be $JPM and $WFC on 1/12...could be others.
- champ: $PXD $EMES $XEC $SLCA $WFC $BAC... added to these positions over the last few days....... and $FIZZ was a New position yesterday.
- champ: @grcjr $ZION $FAS $TNA $SSO $WFC --- Yes, everything will help the...#Economy. My wife was a Bank manager for $BAC, for years and she said... this has never happen before, 100's of banks are helping out employees, for many reasons and retention and happy employees, are the main driver and that = profits...but I like the overall markets and...this is all very positive...now wages will slowing start the climb higher, in all sectors...#ALL. I'm also thinking that small cap, should be strong this year...$TNA.
- champ: @PhilHarmonic ---- Its all about the #Economy, the economy, the economy....and jobs....and it will keep improving because all U.S. Business, just received a major boost to earnings, going forward, because of the #Business Tax Reform Bill...its the Bu ...
- champ: $JPM $WFC $PNC ---- These are the first of the banks, that will be reporting earnings on 1/12 ...I'm only holding positions in $C, they report on 1/16 and $BAC on 1/17...I believe all the banks will have earnings runs,...all...is my guess....because the economy is really strong and interest rates have really move up.. off the lows, that was in September...take a look at the 10 year $TNX chart and you will see this great move, that rates had....for this main reason and their are many other reasons, all banks will beat on earnings but $BAC and $C, really have the most to gain, IMO. Housing, Auto's and interest Rates, really come into play because they have the largest Loan Portfolios, these are a few of the main drivers on earnings, on both of these banks and others.
- Robert1965: @champ $JPM $WFC $PNC $C $BAC $TNX Have you added to $C in the last 2 weeks
- champ: $BAC and $C....HOD
Buy ideas include $BAC, $BLK, $BRK/B, $C, $CMA, $GS, $JPM, $MS, $PNC,
$WFC—these constitute over 50% of the Financials SPDR ($XLF).
For a source of funds, we recommend selling $AIG.
Within Industrials, we see rotation potential for the Dow ...
- steve71: $BAC $QQQ $TWTR $FB I'm adding to some positions on this little dip. Hard to believe that Marco Grande won't be somehow persuaded. And his cause is hard to dispute considering the billions we are about to lavish on corporations.
- champ: $BAC ---- The $TNX 10-year Interest rate dropped today and took the banks down, with it and Gold bounced. Sold these positions yesterday $GS, $C and $BAC this morning at $29.30. I posted yesterday, that the sector could get a little selling...so I took profits.
- grcjr: $BAC $JPM $GS $WFC others could not see when the fed did their dances today by looking at the usual bank charts.
- grcjr: $BAC $JPM $GS $WFC with interest up 1/4 I'd expect these and others to grow but maybe not this quarter. There was no reaction. I did not expect one but who am I. Its all baked in. $BAC reported 10/13/2017. I don't expect any effect this quarter. Will be looking for guidance after. $JPM reported 10/12. $GS on 10/17. $WFC 10/13. I don't expect any surprises although speculation on the next interest rise may help or hurt these tickers.
- champ: $BAC @ $29.25 HOD and other YTDH.... I added this morning to my position, on the open.
- bRobert: $BAC .nh Weekly high base/cup&h . breakout . Target $34
- issues: @bRobert $C which do you like better $BAC $C or ? for an add or new buy?
- bRobert: @issues $C $BAC C is the cheapest price to book. Well capitalized and is doing 33% buy back. One bank......this one. I'm long JAN 2019 LEAPS. Very profitable. Will continue to add. This will be a $100 stock faster than many think.
- bRobert: @issues $C $BAC You can buy the XLF and have a bit more safety in numbers
- Bridget: #Notes: $XLF - move higher in banks $GS $MS $BAC $ALLY $WFC $XME - $GLD and $SLV way oversold, $FCX breaking out $MOS $POT $AGU - agriculture moving higher $STZ $MO $PM - sin stocks look tempting $MAC - reversal and breakout $FMSA - high volume, starting to breakout $MYL - good volume, coming out of squeeze $JNJ - big move higher on volume $BP - big move higher off support $STX - breaking higher $IBM - starting to move higher in this uptrend, good buy point $FFIV - flag and now a move higher $MSCI - big volume today, still in a squeze $TXN - in a squeeze $FSLR - starting to break here $CNP - breaking below the 200dMA
|Stock Price||$USD 30.26|
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding and a financial holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company provides banking and non-banking financial services and products throughout the United States and in selected international markets.Request Video of BAC
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Crossing below the 200 day: Bank of America Corp. Next level of support is not until $15.60. By Bridget July 8th, 2015
- New 52 week high for Bank of America (NYSE:BAC)By Josh November 18th, 2013
- Strong momentum in Bank of America Corp.By Josh July 17th, 2013
- July 16th, 2018 - 2018 Q2 Earnings
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!