The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA)
Old Forum Content for BAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: $BA-Jeffries raises target again because Boeing has 12 Billion in free cash flow. I want them to buy another avionics firm and i'd like them to do it before their next earnings call. You got that Santa??
- grcjr: $RTN $BA $NOC $LMT - these are getting some support today but the charts just look iffy to me. Have they peaked? Double top? Lower High? I'm closing my remaining nibble in $RTN. Just not trusting it. Can always buy it back.
- debeers: $PVH-launches ad campaign. I like it. Reports 11/29. Rebought on Friday 133.21. In for earnings run and through 1st week of December. $LRCX/$MU- added to positions last week as I did on $WYNN- better comps management. added more last week. $MC-sold this am. Will be looking for next financial that I think has 30% in it. $BA-more lift off next year. Expecting more avionic adds and any co they add in the maintenance or pilot training will add. Also, any pb of 5% or more on screwed up info.
- success: $CBOE, $COHR, $FANH, $LOGM, $PRAH, $ESNT, $ICHR, $X, $BA, $BABA, $CRM, $ETFC, $GWRE,$IPGP. $PAYC, $VEEV . . busy past couple of weeks . . probably more stocks than I should have but at this point most are green or very close to B/E . . hope everyone's day is going well
- bRobert: $LMT $NOC $LLL $BA $RTN all defense on offense. These have been resting for a biit
- Bridget: #Notes: $CME $CBOE $ICE - all moving higher $HD - breakout on squeeze. $LOW reports earnings tomorrow morning $VEEV - starting to break out of squeeze. ER on 12/5 $DLPH - breakout on the daily, many car companies up today $ALRM - has recovered almost back to pre-earnings levels $AMAT - phase 3? $TXN - in a squeeze $MRVL - moving higher on volume. ER on 11/28 $NOW - starting to break out of this squeeze $DLTR - earnings tomorrw, breaking higher, along with $DG $WDAY - moving higher into earnings on 11/29 $ESIO - new high in this rally $VRSN - going exponential $PENN - working $KRO - working $BA $HON $LLL $LMT - showing strength today $ICHR - at a good buy point
- Bridget: #Notes: Earnings after close: $ROST $AMAT $XLP - back up at resistance, watch for a rollover $XLY - new high $SOCL - new high $WMT - gap and run to $100, will we see some selling here? $BBY - still in the channel $SJM - breakout and filling the gap $LRCX - breakout $RHT - breakout $CTRL - new high $WB - running higher, this is working $BAX - in a squeeze at all time highs $BA - in a tight squeeze $CTSH - in a squeeze $ABT - in a squeeze, alert at $57 $VIPS - breaking out of this base right before earnings $KR - breaking out of a base, ER on 11/30 $SGH - IPO breaking out, almost to new high $GOOS - IPO, phase 3
- debeers: $BA-should be down this am a buck or so because of huge Airbus order from Indio Air. This is Frontier Airlines. Frontier is planning on assembly of plane parts in Alabama. Now i believe that BA will get the other half of the Emirates order which would basically tie it for Airbus at the air show. For today. Airbus wins. Why then $BA? No one does avionics lioke BA and no one does pilot training like BA. So, sticking with it as i cannot imagine the government giving any orders to Airbus..
- DAN: @debeers $BA Agree -- Hard to envision the gov't giving a big order to a foreign company when it can give it to Boeing.
- debeers: $BA-The emirates dashes Airbus's hopes for a big order and instead gives it to Boeing. Y'now how there a shame and a damn shame? If you are Airbus, honey, this is a damn shame moment. Whereas if you own Boeing, who does right by the country and right by its women engineers, this is a nice moment in time.
- debeers: $BA-This just hit the wires (this is in addition to the Emirates order) AIRSHOW-India's Jet Airways in "serious talks" for 75 more Boeing 737 Max planes 12:19 PM ET, 11/13/2017 - Reuters DUBAI, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Indian airline Jet Airways is in "serious discussions" about ordering a further 75 Boeing 737 Max aircraft, having already ordered 75, chairman and founder Naresh Goyal told Reuters at the Dubai Airshow on Monday. It was not immediately clear whether the additional order would be announced at the airshow or shortly thereafter..My bet is that the avionics will seal the deal. Airplane maintenance will soon be the biggest profit factor.
- champ: @debeers $BA --- Yes, thats true.... I saw that but I was waiting for the #Open....see my post this morning ....$DJI
- debeers: $BA-When I said that Boeing's got your " 6" i wasn't kidding-here's the latest: Boeing Secures $37 Bln Aircraft Deal in China 4:17 AM ET, 11/09/2017 - MT Newswires 04:17 AM EST, 11/09/2017 (MT Newswires) -- Aerospace firm Boeing Company (BA) said Thursday that it has signed a deal to sell 300 airplanes valued at $37 billion at list prices to China Aviation Suppliers Holding Company. Yes, you read that right, "List." You want discounts? Go to Wally's World.
- grcjr: $RTN $LMT $BA $NOC $COL $GD - I look at the $RTN daily and see a potential lower high, potential H&S that would make the open high on Earnings day the high. Definitely the drop on earnings was a shot across the bow. I am concerned about the segment in general, particularly $GD.
- champ: @TIPPYTWO ---- It could be but I don't know where that news came from, I only watched this morning. There were many articles being reported this morning on briefing.com, about the business deals that were signed, with $BA and their was a list of othe ...
- woodman: @Cwaniak $WIFI - $BA is nice for sure.
debeers: @DAN - $BA vs. the warmongers, fearfull Freddies, etcetera....IMHO
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Here is the Merry Minuet from the 1960's
They're rioting in Africa
They're starving in Spain
There's hurricanes in Florida
- woodman: @debeers $BA #Aerospace/Defense - it's true. War never goes out of style. North Korea; Saudia Arabia/Lebanon/Iran; Trump telling Japan to buy U.S. military equipment https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/trump-complains-of-unfair-trade-with-japan-defends-tpp-pullout ... and so forth and so on.
- DAN: @debeers $BA Oh, yeah. But people do tend to base their decisions on that stuff. There is an old market phrase about trading around wars: "Sell the drums, buy the cannons." Meaning...markets anticipate the war and decline. When, if war actually breaks out...it's time to buy stocks. But I agree -- there is always the threat of war somewhere around the globe. It's just the nature of our species. We are extremely advanced in the technology of wreaking massive destruction on others.
- bRobert: $BA squeeze . Top of range. raised stop on trading portion. breakout watch Alert >267.3
- debeers: @woodman $BA #Aerospace ---POTUS is also telling Japan to buy US Beef and ANYTHING ELSE the United States makes.
- debeers: @DAN $BA --DAN, when you look back on every one of your trades, in your journal, i would bet you anything you care to name, that every decision you have made out of fear rather than reason is wrong because mine have been. The best decisions I have ever made have been to buy when others are trembling and sell when they think nothing could possibly go wrong. The short sellers must be dirtying their tidy whiteys because of the markets ascent.
- woodman: @debeers $BA #Aerospace - interesting, I wonder if he is also telling them to buy the Beef Pizzles that I buy for my dog. They are made in the U.S.; I only buy Made In USA foodstuff for my dog.
- debeers: @woodman $BA #Aerospace -Regarding your dog--very wise. Especially since he's the 2nd most gorgeous pup I have ever seen! He is so worth it.
- woodman: @debeers $BA #Aerospace - LOL!
- bigbartabs: @woodman $BA #Aerospace ... I once ate a half a bag of jerky I found on the counter. The most tender and tasty jerky I had ever ate. I think it even de-wormed me. They really do need to make it more clear... human or dog on the bag. And my wife needs to give that story a rest... at every party we have had since.
- bRobert: $DE . $BA DE . another nh BA squeeze.
- debeers: $BA-Amazing revenues in the avionics segment and basking in positive reviews for its treatment of women engineers, BA has your six.
- debeers: $BA -Long Form (BA) rival Airbus (EADSY) disclosed Tuesday that there were "certain inaccuracies" with its regulatory filings regarding U.S. arms exports.The European aerospace and defense giant said the discrepancies were over payments to ...
- debeers: $BA-I see Boeing capturing a fleet of 50 planes on the China visit and it will further prove you don't need war to make money. What better way for Hsi and POTUS to bond?
- bRobert: $BA Nice sideways consolidation in preparation for next move. 50d catching up. Offering low risk entry soon. . Holding stock. Long LEAP calls
- Henry: @BigJack $intc If you think it will be like $BA no if you think it will be like $IBM and maybe $MMM yes. If you buy it be sure to put a stop, maybe just under 43. You could also put a stop at todays low, but I think there's a high probability that you will get stopped out. In which case, why buy it today to be stopped out tomorrow. Not to get political, but there is a lot of bad news floating around.
- bRobert: $BA Squeeze . sideways consolidation. Not bad entry/add with stop below 50d $250.90. Breakout alert > . $265
- grcjr: @MtChet $RTN $BA $NOC $GD $LMT $AVAV - $RTN not yet done going down. I'm waiting to see a move up for a second nibble. I'm also watching $BA and the others
- grcjr: @grcjr @MtChet $RTN $BA $NOC $GD $LMT $AVAV - I was wrong ... The current level about $182 might see some support. The spike at 11:01 EDT on volume may prove constructive. At $182, needs to decide - green or red. No need to rush in. Waiting for a move up on volume.
- debeers: $BA top and bottom line beat. Expected per share was 2.65/ co did 2.72/share. Revenue beat as well: Expected was 23.92B, co did 24.06B. Conf call is 10:30 am eastern. I need 6 congrats or more on the call as well as raised outlook Yesterday 2 analysts raised estimates ahead of the call. The other lemmings should follow.
- ascutia833sunset: $SEDG, $YY, BABA, $BA, $ALRM, $SPY sold these positions, sold a partial position in $BA for a nice profit. Got stopped out of $SPY for a breakeven. I'm currently 80% cash.
- issues: @ascutia833sunset $SEDG $YY $BA $ALRM $SPY ahh you're no fun. Get in the game. (Just kidding!)
- ascutia833sunset: @issues $SEDG $YY $BA $ALRM $SPY Started buying back SPY, looks like it fell slightly below my stop and turned around
$BA - finally showing some weakness after this huge run. Wouldn’t necessarily be selling, but not recommending buying this dip. $GD $LMT also down.
$NOC - new highs today
$AMD - is this move foretelling of what we will see from $INTC?
$CMG - b ...
debeers: $BA-After taking 3 pages of notes I decided that the Credit Suisse piece by Spingarn was the best and i agreed with everything he said. My target was $5 higher than his $300 but otherwise the points are the same. Herewith:
New services segment debuts ...
- Jclutin9548: @debeers $BA Thanks for the analyst update. I noticed that the stock closed at the 20 day EMA as support today. Even with the large price decline today, the chart remains intact. It hasn't tested the 50 day EMA since May. The 50 day EMA comes in at $249. I remain long this name.
- grcjr: $LMT $RTN $BA - $LMT down on earnings report this morning. $RTN reports Thursday before the open. $BA tomorrow before the open. $LMT earnings miss but raised full year forecast.
- DrScience: $ARNC up 2% after yesterday's 10% earnings haircut. Barron's has an interesting article that asks the question: Blame GE? I wondered the same thing when I saw that Arconic had tagged Chip Blankenship, a former $GE executive, to head the company. Stock is holding just above support at $24.00-24.50ish, an area that has held three times since July's earnings report. Unfortunately, as noted yesterday, tall red candles over the past month signaling institutional flight from the stock makes today's bounce a possible shorting opportunity down to about $22. Currently, waiting for $BA to report tomorrow morning. And... if the $ARNC bounce fizzles, DEC 24 Puts @ .50ish Be aware: $ARNC options are priced in .05 increments.
- grcjr: @DrScience $BA - I am somewhat bullish on $BA in the longer term but have closed out my previous Call position. Might buy a lottery ticket before the end of day.
- Bridget: Earnings after the close: $AMD $CMG $TXN $AKAM $T Earnings tomorrow morning: $BA $FCX $V $KO $LUV
- debeers: $BA-Reaches a deal with Mitsubishi Heavy for them to reduce the cost of 787 wing production. Mitsubishi is a tough negotiating supplier so good on Boeing on this one.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - Earnings Wednesday before the open. I'm thinking the market could be a bit bullish on $BA and that $BA could beat but still disappoint on guidance. I'm planning to close my profitable options prior to earnings and hold my long term stock over earnings.
- bRobert: $BA Sideways consolidation. Squeeze. Preparing for next move. Earnings 10/25 Long leap calls
- grcjr: @bRobert $BA - anticipating new order with Singapore Airlines for 39 jets valued at $13.8 B
- bRobert: @grcjr $BA I don't try and get too cute with BA. Came out of a WEEKLY squeeze last Oct and hasn't looked back. I don't even trade around a core on this one. No meaningful pullbacks. Makes a run then trades sideways. Rinse Repeat
- debeers: $BA- Just in case you are on e of the politically correct among us consider this: $BA won the Berry award this year for promoting the careers of women in aerospace. I joke that Boeing doesn't care if you are a 2 headed m!onster: it cultivates brilliance in engineering and has hired more women than any other company and has promoted them faster. While your eyes are on the horizon, Boeing's got your 6!
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - thanks for the post.
- grcjr: @bRobert $BA - Have long term stock and regular Call position for over two years. Been a great hold that looks to continue.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA $QCOM - On the flip side: there have been several tech companies with gender issues. $QCOM is one of them. https://sanfordheisler.com/case/qualcomm-gender-discrimination-class-action/ Not nearly enough.
- debeers: $BA-All time forever high and up 69.30% year to date and that's before the spectacular earnings it will announce next week. If you are in it how about you take the weekend off because you have to rest up for all the celebrating you'll be doing Wed. BMO.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA :-)
1. $BABA – very orderly price activity. On our Growth List.
2. $BIDU – strong. Very overextended here. Earnings Thursday. Overbought now. Risky to hold.
3. $MOMO – coming out of volatility squeeze to lower prices. Distributio ...
- debeers: @grcjr $BA -Order came thru today for Chinese Airline. Can U even imagine how comforting it is to have that kind of backlog???
debeers: $BA-You buy it on the morning merde and let it fly during the day. Since, apparently, folks are vacationing, flying for business and working overtime its 1 of only 2 of only 2 in the market and I can't wait to see the Amazon fleet..
$LRCX-I added o ...
- debeers: $STLD-Good news for U S domestics: KOBE Steel now down 40% in 2 days. I want to be in stocks where the competition is either dropping out or screwing themselves because they are doing something illegal, immoral, or stupid. Here's your recipe:The na ...
- debeers: $KEM- Buy it. $BA First reaction OMG Boeing is spending moneys spending money!.2nd reaction--Oh, it's a small analytics firm. it's a tuck-in acquisition.
- captron: @debeers $KEM $BA - $KEM - Beat you too it. Nice bowl forming.
- woodman: @debeers $KEM $BA - Bought KEM at the 50 day on that last pullback, and added when it got up through the 8dEMA.
- cmaxwel1: @debeers $KEM $BA (adding Thanks)
- debeers: $BA- not debeers but steve 71 who originally pointed out the value of the service agreements as well as the sales. Debeers always looks at the sales first believing if you don't sell them, you don't need to service them but she was wrong in that service is forevah! So today Boeing analytics announced that it cut brand spanking new agreements with the following airlines: Bangladesh Airlines, Japan Airlines, Quantas, and United Airlines. $MHK-earnings on 10/26 with the conference call on 10/27. $STLD-pay attention to this one because it is a producer in a low tax and low wage state.
- Jclutin9548: $BA Is it too late to buy Boeing? It looks likes like it's consolidating nicely. Would it be best to wait for $260 to enter?
- debeers: $BA/$MTN/$AJRD-Well , MTN fell short on the revenue side and is down a few per cent. Here was my thinking going into earnings and why I trimmed this one and why I don't trim others: Vail was up over 40% in the past 12 months. Like I said--God hasn't ...
- debeers: $BA-So Theresa May was peeved because Bombardier might lose a few thousand jobs. She sure didn't open her mouth once about the 12% tax rate in ireland, did she? Must have missed that..........
- rj7150: @debeers $BA I think the low Irish tax rates are in the Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland which is part of Great Britain. From Wikipedia: In Republic of Ireland there are two rates of corporation tax in the Republic of Ireland: 12.5% for trading income. 25% for non-trading income.The Northern Ireland Executive intends to cut the corporation tax rate 12.5% in 2018. The UK rate is currently 20%, though is due to be cut to 19% in 2017 and then to 18% in 2020.
- debeers: @rj7150 $BA -right you are.
- Shopaholic526: @debeers $BA $MU $LRCX $EXAS $AJRD $SCHW Agreed long $SCHW
debeers: $BA-Guess who got a 220% tariff slapped on it from the US? Boeing??? No, silly, not Boeing--Bombardier from the U S Department of tariffs.
$MU-Moovelous as promised, I' d trimmed and actually had to add back.
$LRCX-. I cannot promise a $MU but I ca ...
- debeers: @Shopaholic526 $BA $MU $LRCX $EXAS $AJRD $SCHW -like the pick and loove you name. FYI- Your name says it all---you are a true patriot supporting the U S. economy in trying times. I salute you!
- bRobert: $XLI $HON $CMI $CAT $DE $BA Industrials remain strong . XLI nh. Long leap calls all. Will add to DE above 125,
- debeers: $MU-Expecting a great report and statement of increasing prices.Earnings next week. $BA/$CAT- yeah i know its NOT $AAPL.. That's exactly the point.
- debeers: 1.$BA by the numbers- In reading my posts on BA i realize I was too glib with not enough facts and that would put me in the critical crosshairs of you know who and deservedly so. Therefore, I am willing, just for today, to dispense with "if ther ...
- CHOFF: @debeers $BA $TRU - Sen. Warren will be on Mad Money tonight ripping the credit agencies no doubt. $EFX will be testifying before Congress on Oct. 3rd. My concern is the more layers they peel back on this credit onion, the uglier it may get for all three agencies and their practices. The trade may work, but is the upside reward commensurate with the downside risk? Too many unknowns for me at this point. Hope it works for you.
- debeers: @CHOFF $BA $TRU $EFX .I've $TRU on a Tight tight leash. Sometimes first loss is best loss. Regarding Senator Warren opinining on credit bureaus, the forum she has chosen for an appearance should be ashamed of itself. Her properties, every single one of them, were purchased when the owners were in default. I do not seem to remember her voice for a person who had lost his job then. No, wait, she said NOT a word---she took advantage of the circumstances presented to her.
- debeers: @CHOFF $BA $TRU $EFX -Many unknowns. I just hate it when you are so measured reasoned and articulate. LOL. stepping aside as there are others in the fin space that have more immediate upside as youso wisely pointed out.
- debeers: $BA-all those folks who were going to sell at 250? Well, they were wrong as BA negotiates successfully with Canada. $COHR-Movin on up to the westside to that DE-luxe apartment in the sky $LRCX-the best producer for the best segment in the market $MHK-will not pull the rug out from under you. Builders need to build and rebuild and cocooners thinking deluxe showers and nice Italian tile. By the way, Europe is booming for $MHK $WYNN- . You really wanna bet against this one? Go ahead. You'll be wrong. $TRU-Direct beneficiary of Equifax screw up. Miss Gwen saw this awhile back but I wanted to wait until the tick up after the Equifax fall because debeers is the cautious type. High was 49 and change and it will revisit it.
- psa512: debeers, I was in $BA OCT17 240 call. Sold it Friday even though it was coming out of a squeeze. $SGMS is another one I am in and looking good coming out of a squeeze.
- haroldzero: @Dan $BA $ TSLA $ NVDA Hi Dan, how are you? When you have a chance, can you cover $BA $TSLA $NVDA for tonite's video and your price target for these 3 stocks please? Thank you very much. Harold
- DAN: @haroldzero $BA $TSLA $NVDA Will do, haroldzero.
- vscottg: @DAN $BA $TSLA $NVDA Wouldn't this be "Day 3" for $NVDA? Too late to start?
- DAN: @vscottg $BA $TSLA $NVDA Seems like Day 2 to me. But the "three day rule of thumb" is only marginally applicable to tight volatility squeeze breakouts. Those breakouts can go farther and faster than other stocks. 5.8% move today is a big move. No doubt. I think it's late in getting in now because of a $200 even number over head. But options have been good today. Lots of leverage that can make up for a missed trade last week.
- tkcoretrader: @DAN $BA $TSLA $NVDA My families condolences to you on the lost of your brother.
- DAN: @tkcoretrader $BA $TSLA $NVDA thank you, tkcoretrader. This has been an emotionally-difficult year because Michael passed on January 12th, but it's taken until last Friday to make the arrangements to have him laid to rest at West Point. So there hasn't really been any closure. Kind of stressful, I will admit. But he is where he should be, and I am thankful for that. And thanks to everyone here who was OK with me taking a few days to deal with this personal matter. --DAN
debeers: $BA-So after numerous orders in the past 2 weeks, 2 analysts have finally awakened:
Berenberg raises the price to 282
Deutsche Bank raises to 300
$MHK and Homebuilders: So, yesterday, even after DHI reported better than expected results which a lot ...
- debeers: $BA-$BRKS,$LRCX$MU-Some stuff that's up on a cranky day.
- issues: @debeers $BA $BRKS $LRCX $MU We bought $BRKS and missed adding to $LRCX a few points back. Holding $MU. Also bought $AZUL on BO.
debeers: $BA-Long Form:Boeing and and Malaysia Airlines sign memorandum of understanding for 16 airplanes
4:25 AM ET, 09/13/2017 - Briefing.com
Boeing and Malaysia Airlines Berhad (Malaysia Airlines) signed a Memorandum of Understanding for 16 airplanes.The s ...
- steve71: @debeers $BA DeBeers, you are absolutely right about item two. Both the carmakers and the airplane manufacturers use a similar model of selling new units at or near cost. The real money is in selling replacement parts and service contracts over the life of the unit. Especially for jets, the costs are astonishing. A full brake job for your GMC vehicle might be $800. For a Learjet it's $12,000. For a Boeing, who knows? Everything scales like that.
- debeers: @steve71 $BA -Yup-- of course its hit its head on the ceiling but certainly keeping this one thru 10/26. #3 is very very important: the more Avionics BA can make for itself, the less it has to buy from others, the greater the profit.
- debeers: $BA-for steve-I was almost thinking that they were going to take the day off-but Noooooooooooo. They got the contract to modify Air Force One. Another day, another buck. I mean really--Who was POTUS going to give the contract to Airbus??
- debeers: $BA-POTUS just authorized to sell the Arabic allies in Kuwait the B-55 super-honet fleet . Add this to the 10 year backlog guys. BA has got your six!!.
- grcjr: $BA just something to watch. Been in consolidation. Into a tightening VS. Wait to see a break out
- bRobert: @grcjr $BA This sideways consolidation will give time for the 50d to catch up.
- Bridget: @Vehid $HON #newbie All the defense stocks have been performing well. I like some of the other ones better than $HON. $BA has held up very well. $RTN still looks strong. and $NOC is in a steady uptrend. $HON would not be my first choice.
|Stock Price||$USD 356.66|
Boeing Co, together with its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.Request Video of BA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- April 25th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 27.83 10.05%
- $USD 265.02 9.49%
- $USD 351.51 7.74%
- $USD 10.00 -20.86%
- $USD 49.90 -9.73%
- $USD 92.39 -8.43%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 53,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (53,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!