Boeing Company (The) (NYSE:BA)
Old Forum Content for BAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Aragorn: Many defense stocks are doing well. A few have pulled back but many are moving higher or in consolidation with high bases. These are the ones I like rhrn $MLM $IRBT $OA $BA $HON $GD
- Henry: $BA bought this for my mom and never remember to look at Holy Moly
- DrScience: @Henry $BA How are the shares you bought for me doing?
- cmaxwel1: @Henry $BA (In my dad's account ) Just kept it all thoughout the troubles with dreamliner. Very long.
- grcjr: $LMT $GD $BA all looking perky. My pick has been $BA. At this time, $BA and $GD are looking very interesting, sitting above the upper BB. Both look to be trying to break to new highs.
- issues: @champ $SPX $AMZN $IBM #Reposition--- what about financials/defense stock? We own the etf for regional banks $KRE and like $XAR for defense stocks. For specifics take a look inside the etf to see what they hold. Inside XAR is $SPR (we own LTH) $BA $OA $LMT $NOC $GD $COL
1. $BA – buying opp. A tweet doesn’t do much.
$DJT – still going
2. $JBHT – still going. Use trailing stop,,,but look at weekly chart.
3. $NFLX – the FANG stock that’s working.
4. $GOOGL – look at ...
- judysteiner: $BA Moving up as well, half position
- janner0814: #HILARIOUS #PHILarious http://tinyurl.com/uselessBOING ....but I don't really KNOW you... and isn't YOUR SUGGEST serve as #ADVICE? 😒 Know your source.... follow up to the aforementioned comment... post was made one candle back... http://tinyurl.com/boingADVICE Post was made three candles ago: http://tinyurl.com/buildingAboing Related to author's $FB purchase, comes #SAGE advice.... in reality however.. it's.#ALWAYS easier to dispense advice than to follow it. 😞 #DUH http://tinyurl.com/followYOURadvice So your having a great coach makes you a world class #PLAYER? 🤐 .... So what are you playing? 😞 http://tinyurl.com/worldCLASSplayer #philOsophy #BOING (Not to be confused with $BA)
- Gary: #Notes - SS 102716 $SPX – very weak, toppy market $DJI $DJT $FDX – only thing really working. $COMPQX – this won’t work tomorrow. $AMZN not-so-prime. Financials still tricking higher. 1. $GOOGL – up 2. $FB – will probably trade with $GOOGL 3. $AMZN – down. Buy this. Sales OK, but earnings not so much. 4. $FN – this is the trend break I’ve been concerned about. 5. $GIMO – another trend break. But post-close earnings pus it back to resistance. Still plenty of resistance overhead. 6. $TWLO 7. $ACIA 8. $NTES –extended…but working. 9. $ULTA – this is not a dip you want to buy. 10. $PZZA – rolling over. 11/1 earnings 11. $PNRA – sell this! Aerospace – not taking off. 12. $NOC 13. $RTN 14. $LMT 15. $BA – wait for the pullback if you are buying for longer term (3% yield)
- Bridget: $BA is moving higher rhrn. Coming out of a multi month trading range.
- Alexandra: @champ $VNCE $KORS I have a SP based on your posts. I missed the $BA opportunity. 😞
- JJT1: $BA VS 3.8% Consolidating for months - this has frustrated me with inability to break 200 day average - but 50 day 100 day and 200 day all with in Bollinger bands. This is the Aerospace part of Aerospace and Defense. (Defense too)
- grcjr: @JJT1 $BA - I've been in/out/repeat with stock and/or options for years. Currently just a small stock position to keep my eyes on it. IMHO, with international markets the way they are, travel challenges, and the huge backlog in orders I just don't see how this can find a real catalyst anytime soon.
- JJT1: @grcjr $BA Thanks for reply. Me too. I was in $LMT, $RTN, but not successful with $BA...yet. Maybe I'll set an alert.
- Ajax4Hire: $BA Boeing appears to have "Dragonfly Doji(Bearish)" last Wednesday, July 27; earnings report day. Where $BA announced a loss.
- DAN: $BA -- someone asked me why I don't cover Boeing (BA) when I'm looking at Aerospace stocks. That's a very good question because BA is pretty big in that industry. I look at BA every day when I check on the stocks I typically talk about. But BA has been trending lower for quite a while, with the 200-day moving average looking like a ceiling. If the stock breaks out above, say, $135, I'll probably start paying more attention. But for now, there's just not much to say about it (other than the 3.4% yield, which is nice).
- Aragorn: @DAN $HII Thanks Dan - @Woodman has been all over this and brought this one to me. The defense names have ben working well for the most part. $HII $NOC $RTN $LLL are doing well, $BA $GD laggards in this group and $OA is a POS and a short on any bounce up to the 8ema IMO. It is worth covering every week or so to keep our people focused on this group if they are interested
- woodman: @bwcarnation1 $LMT $NOC No one ever mentions $HII, which I've been long. It's done better this year -- by a wide margin (about doubly better than many since their Jan/Feb lows) - than all the ones ordinarily mentioned here within this sector ($LMT $NOC $RTN $GD $BA $TXT $GD $HON). I've mentioned it in the past (started in Nov. of last year, and have several times this year) but not sure why no one has jumped on it or at least discussed it. Awesome chart except that it's at the top of channel so probably not the best buy point here.
- DrScience: @JJT1 $BA Make that 18 times... as of this morning. :)
- JJT1: $BA Apparently at ceiling altitude having tagged 200 day SMA 17 times since first day of spring. Goal for summer to stay above 200 day? NP
- grcjr: Just closing for the day. Have a great weekend. All action today small. Sold/close all short term trades $NUGT, $BMY Calls, $EDU Calls Nibbled/buy all long term holds $BA $CSAL $DIS $MU $NEWT $PSEC $TWO
- grcjr: $BA Nice move today (biggest gainer in Dow). Move based on news that Iran "was in talks" to buy 100 jets. They previously place order with Airbus for 100. Sounds a bit iffy to me unless they are just waiting for the ink to dry.
- grcjr: @bwcarnation1 $SPY $BA - nice catch. I'd missed that. $BA was the Dow's biggest gainer earlier today, might still be, but the volume is only normal.
- bwcarnation1: @grcjr $SPY $BA many stocks that are up today have low vol
- Aragorn: $BA bearish engulfing Rev strat Daily Variation - here is a perfect example of the rev strat variation Inside day took it inside day up then they took it inside day down on one candle
- Bridget: $BA apparently I missed the drop yesterday. Falling out of a ascending triangle, very bearish signal. Weekly chart shows this could fall a long way down.
- SierraJW: Some stocks headed down due to bad news/publicity IMO. Need to look at current news, and impact on sales/revenues. $TGT (boycott), $BA (Sales falling on 767, 787 - Oil impact?) $GOOGL ($3.0 Billion fine, Europe)
- PhilHarmonic: @SierraJW $TGT $BA $GOOGL Problem is ...you can't trust the news to be true. So much bad information being published.
- DAN: @PhilHarmonic $TGT $BA $GOOGL One stock that deserves watching is Boeing (BA). If the stock starts moving through $136, we could see a challenge of the December range -- not a huge move at all...but at least something good happening. 8-\
- JJT1: $BA Above 200 day and Stochastic cross on daily yesterday and 50 100 day cross prior day. Although encumbered with small commercial plane business it seems trying to join party of $LMT $NOC $LLL $RTN.
- bwcarnation1: $BA cup and handle and v.s. 6.1% just slightly above 200d. waiting to add above 136.78
- grcjr: @bwcarnation1 $BA - Chart does look good. Temper that with earnings that were announced this morning. Earnings miss. Profits down. Some issues. Still up today.
- Chucky: $BEAV $SPR $XAR $BEAV reported Tuesday with good rpt. and guidance. See $BA chart as well. Gently moving up with 8 dma supporting as it cleared 200DMA. I have a starter position and will look to add on pullback closer to 48 .. $SPR reports Friday and just now breaking out of base above 200DMA. $XAR coming out of inverse head and shoulders which I cocktail napkin minimum target 58.
- HooDat06: @Chucky $BEAV $SPR $XAR $BA Take my comments FWIW, but I was an A&D banker for nearly nine years. Unless you're long-term, holding $SPR over earnings is risky. While macro trends seem to be pointing up, $SPR and $TGI are in unique positions as ...
- Trixie: @HooDat06 $BEAV $SPR $XAR $BA $TGI $ATRO $HEI $TDG fwiw IBD did up HEI as their new America feature company yesterday.. letme know if u'd like me to try to send it over.
- HooDat06: @Trixie $BEAV $SPR $XAR $BA $TGI $ATRO $HEI $TDG That would be great. Does the SMM team get squeamish about people sharing emails in the forum? On another note, do you find IBD to be worthwhile? I assume this is membership content?
- SierraJW: @Dan Earnings List $BHI,$HAL,$MMM,$DDD,$PG,$AAPL,$TWTR,$BA,$UTX,$FB,$DOW,$DPZ,$AMAZ,$XOM,$CVX
- DAN: @SierraJW $BHI $HAL $MMM $DDD $PG $AAPL $TWTR $BA $UTX $FB $DOW $DPZ $AMAZ $XOM $CVX Thanks for posting that, SierraJW.
- grcjr: $BA can't seem to get a break. However, even with today's news, it was only down about $4 and has gained a bit over half of that back. Now above the 20dma having dipped below to begin today. Can't put a buy on it but can't keep checking back. 200dma has been resistance.
- Jorma: $BA - in free fall, will be very interested to see if it makes it to 50d ma of 122, and what happens there. I want a second chance at this stock, I hesitated when it was at 115 in mid Feb because I read too many articles about their backlog, instead of trusting the price action, which was trading above the 8d ma.
- Jorma: @Trixie $NXPI - I meant any more promising trade you might have. For me, If I want to short the market, I use the levered ETF's like SVXY/UVXY, SDS, SPXS, etc, or FAZ for shorting financials. I sometimes see charts like $BA which are rolling over, more so than $NXPI, but I find shorting individual stocks is harder for me to discern patterns/trends, so I don't do it much outside of the levered ETF's. I wasn't trying to confuse you, I just thought your chart was really equivocal, so it would be a coin toss as to which way it breaks. Let me know if you decide to short it, I'll be interested to see how it goes. GL, Trixie!
- Jorma: @Aragorn $NKE - I agree, but MACD, RSI, looks like it is headed lower, 150d ma is 61.18, it has already traded lower pre-market. Take a look at $BA, it has traded down to 128.65 pre-market, if it breaks R2 of 128.77 during real time, next stop could be 122, where I would be very interested to buy.
- grcjr: $BA chart looking interesting. Would like to hear about the accounting issues. Now above the 20 and 50dma. Next resistance is 200dma up $5 from current. Could still become a lower high but the uptrend since 2/12 is encouraging.
- debeers: $BA-Until and unless Boeing addresses accounting irregularities IMHO stay away.
- Bridget: @debeers $BA true, could just be a bear flag. Not a lot of good news coming from them lately.
- Jorma: @Bridget $BA - I'm confused, are we looking at $BA, because i see no bear flag, it's been running up the 8d for some time now. What am I missing? Thanks!
- geotheo: $NOC Triple top? $RTN Triple top and looks to be printing lower high coming up into the 50SMA. Both still above the 200SMA. Could be following $BA, $GD, etc. down. I'm thinking of a small short of $RTN via puts. Anyone have an opinion on the best strike price?
- cmac: $BA it has filled the SEC probe gap on low-ish volume. Starter short position.
- Forexpro: Re: $BA Hi, Friends, Theflyonthewall reports that $BA is facing an SEC accounting probe, reportedly relating to those little 747 and Dreaminer projects. The story originally broke on Bloomberg, and I missed it. All the best!
- bwcarnation1: @Forexpro $BA I hate to admit I still hold a very small position that I should have sold when I sold the rest. This info is certainly not good. It's hard to believe that big publically traded companies like a BA could be so wreckless as to do such things. How they think they can get away with such activities is beyond me.
- grcjr: @bwcarnation1 $BA - someone's head should roll if it is true. I had a remaining toe hold but just let it go. Per Cramer, accounting irregularities = sell
- bwcarnation1: $XLI all that I have looked at doing welll....$CMI, $GWW, $FLS, $ETN, $BA etc. short covering? I don't know but all in penalty box. reallocation from old growth stocks? $$ down is huge benefit
- dkoran: $AA- awarded another 10 Billion in contracts from $BA.
- Matt0311: $BA after earnings it dropped to 120 for the second time in a week and started to move up again in pm. Looking at it for 59' trade
- Jorma: $BA #OT - generally speaking, in the current market environment, all the quintessential great American companies, like $BA, are getting slammed before and after earnings, suggesting to me that when the old $SPX was up at all time highs, the multiple was simply too high, and it has, since December, been recalibration time. I'm not actually sure that oil has as much to do with it as the CNBC folks suggest, despite the correlations; in Medicine, lots of "correlations" are found to be true, true, and unrelated. Market, heal thyself!
- ag1: looks like $BA may be taking off.
- Jorma: @ag1 $BA - it has already traded 15 million shares to the downside today, average is 6.5, also had a 10 million share tradeoff on 12/20, institutional distribution. Great company, broken stock.
- ag1: @Jorma $BA I agree, I'm looking at it as a bouncing trade with tight stops.
I have long puts in the following stocks most put on 12/30 and 12/31 and added to Monday/tuesday this week; legged into same and by selling downside puts against and took all my capital out of these trades and in some cases booked a profit also. a ...
- jimmy: @GreenGhost $iyt $gld $gdx $nugt $tlt $ba $dis $hd $sbux $jblu $hyg $cat $xlf Thanks G.G.
- drmike54: @judysteiner $DIS $MO $FB $PM $LVS $PANW $APPL $NFLX $TWC You can add $WYNN, $SLB, $XOM, $PCLN, $BA, $GS, $JPM, $C to that list (I forgot the oils and financials originally.) I consider this a list of stocks you can buy today and forget about (or add to systematically) over the next 5-20 years....... Considering what has happened to oil prices over the past 2 years, for a LONG term investment, perhaps the best bet are the integrated oils.
- GreenGhost: $ba a few weeks ago I posted a link on the very week 2ndary market in commercial aircraft ; one biased long with imo a severe case of confirmation bias/see link for some unknown reason to me went off the deep end and lobbed a number of personal ins ...
- hconly: @GreenGhost $ba Just to add, global economic concerns bad for aircraft OEMs - Boeing and Airbus need countries with developing domestic and international travel needs to drive growth - U.S. market is fairly mature. Also, low oil prices are a reason for airlines to keep operating or un-retire older, less fuel-efficient aircraft rather than investing in newer models. I haven't looked at Boeing and Airbus' order books lately, but I'm sure the book-to-bill ratio isn't as grand as it once was, even though deliveries are strong currently. Readily available to analysts and institutions, so once deceleration starts, not good for Boeing.
- msb: @GreenGhost $BA - A couple of months ago, there was an article in Aviation Week (been an avid reader for almost 40 years) about the order books for BA and Airbus are overstuffed and likely to see a lot of cancellations. Part of the argument for the new planes is the increased efficiency which is at least temporarily negated by the extraordinary fall in oil prices. I haven't taken a position either way on BA, but I have been cautious and at times bearish the last couple of months. It is starting to pay off.
- GreenGhost: @hconly msb $ba appreciate both your posts equally ; interesting on both fronts ;seems the collective wisdom of the market is in part reflecting same in the price of that stock there is also the peak aviation cycle argument similar to the auto sector although only 4 real players in aviation land 2 behemoths and 2 dwarves ; record sales in autos yet mfgs stocks not trading too well ; in any event all that info doesn't matter in my trading decision; to me I'm just trading the price action in front of me which is telling me loud and clear that stock I being dumped hand over fist by big institutions and likely has much further downside although oversold a smidge very short term. thx again for your posts.
- JJS: @debeers $BA , Cheers kiddo, I'll stand with you.
- Jorma: @debeers $BA - good morning, @debeers. You know I always enjoy your insights. Wish I had more $NKE and less $UA, but it is slowly getting better, with the $NKE stock split and options I now have a nice position. I went long $LMT the other day via options, based on the chart. I certainly like $BA, have owned on and off for some time. I was interested in your number 5 above, was he originally Nap Solo?
- Jorma: @debeers $BA $NKE $UA $LMT - Janner as well?
- gmb109: @debeers $BA ....HMMMMMM I wondered how long it would take for Mr. Everything to explode ....again. Does get tiresome. !!
- Paddleboard: @gmb109 $BA Do you think your comment is constructive?
- debeers: @GreenGhost $BA -In order: 1. I am insulting the zero hedge drivel--not you 2. When you demonstrate your knowledge of the supply chain, I'll be glad to recognize it 3. Ford never took money and i never said they did. 4. One stock is necessary to the defense of the country and one (GM ) isn't. 5. You are still an over bearing bully and it won't work on me. 6. And, FYI you are incorrect on oil as well. Oil has another leg down before the rebound which will come as soon as there are significantly fewer players.
- debeers: $BA- ✈ ✈ ✈Well, we got the IM Bank loans approved so the domestic distinction evaporates between Airbus and Boeing. So I decided to do the following: see if the stock seemed like it was going to close at the upper levels for the day and of course call the company. I am pleased to report that BA is watching margins and happily pitting suppliers against each other so I expect, between the IM bank and the DOD contracts, it will do really well. Would like 17% y/o/y on this one and, frankly, as the D's and R's try to prove to the American public which one is tougher on ISIS, Defense is the last thing that anyone will cut before an election.
- GreenGhost: $BA another misallocation of capital by government interference causing a bubble in asset prices ; makes one wonder why these guys lobbied so hard for Ex-IM bank reinstatement ; investors may want steer clear of this potential bubble formation stock's whose fortunes are closed tied to market wide supply demand dynamics including the secondary market ; wonder why the US auto makers having record sales yet those stocks trade not so well? Same set up. The sale reported by CEO of $DAL not some fly by night third world airline. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-27/and-another-bubble-used-boeing-777-sells-97-list-price
- debeers: @GreenGhost $BA -BA and Airbus are duopolies: auto manufacturers are not. I could not disagree with you more, GG. We are at an un-level playing field with the world both as to loan guarantees and taxation. Do you assume it is just Boeing employees? ...
- GreenGhost: @debeers $BA Gee I didn't know the secondary auto market is called used cars ; followed up by the delightful deigned to do my own research; feel good to insult me ? I'm just looking at residual values in secondary market a/k/a "used planes" and thought the link might be of interest nothing more. By the way you have no clue about the extent of my knowledge on the $BA supply chain so why the negative assumption ? I guess Ford biz model was failed one too ? All other commentary just fluff and does not speak to apparently pretty weak pricing seen on "previously flown" planes; never said a peep about any view on terrorist prevention, missle delivery systems or any of the other claptrap you're spewing ; clearly just another one your seemingly endless cheerleading and defending posts when you're long a stock. JSMH.
- bwcarnation1: $BA 50d crossing 200d stock up 2+% today tight channel w/ top 150.59. no idea if it will b able to b.o. of channel...depends on market and how many planes they sell but I am long and added small to now full position
- debeers: $BA-Do you realize there are over 1mm jobs in the balance if we take all the industries contributing to the building of a plane? I don't care if the Conservatives like it or not--The argument always has been you are deciding who wins instead of letting the market decide. Well yes, yes you are. I don't give a flying f--k. Do we really need more jobs going overseas? Especially manufacturing jobs? Do we really want to make absolutely nothing here? Do we rally need more engineering talent to leave??? I am sick of this country losing manufacturing jobs. There are only 2 manufacturers of large scale of planes: Boeing and Airbus. You want to save all those jobs. Especially for everything this company has done for this country. I am so glad I can't stand it.
- indigo1948: @debeers $BA - Amen to all spoken
- debeers: $BA-This plane is widely preferred to the Airbus but the smaller countries couldn't afford it without the EX-IM. Boeing should crush on orders now above and beyond the defense department allocations.
- grcjr: $BA (and other aerospace) moving higher. On the daily, BA has set a higher low. On a weekly chart it appears to have bounced off the lower uptrending channel. Yesterday early was a better time to buy but for a long term hold I'd have added a nibble as it pushed through the 200dma if I did not already have a full plate.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA $NOC -I like NOC a lot and am very small in the stock. I can afford to wait it out, thank goodness. And alpha is right. The protest was filed.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA $NOC - I've been longer BA longer and have been in and out of NOC a few times (and, having acquired a company I worked for, they own me a small retirement so I hope they stay in good shape ). :-)
- debeers: @grcjr $BA $NOG -BA won't rock the boat IMHO. They are the recipients for several contracts and the Dept of Defense, given the nature of the project will be loathe to reveal the classified data to make the protest successful. FD long NOC-- When Bibi comes to the WH, hat in hand for aid (4.5 B) next week, he'll want what NOC does.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA $NOG - Having been in aerospace, I also believe the right course is to not protest but someone believes there is action to consider it. Real? Attempt to generate attention? Likely just normal review of loosing a bid (we always spent time to understand why we lost and what we would need to do next time). I've been in a situation where we were rejected and we knew we had the better solution (eventually proved out) but it did not matter. Protesting costs money and seldom results in anything useful long term ... even if you might win. Thanks for your posts.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA $NOG -There is a real shot that taken BA's pride in being in this space they might just say, "Screw it, why don't we just buy 'em out?" NOT buying for this reason but sure would make sense on BA's part. Got your six, grcjr!
- Bridget: $BA got some good news today, breaking out higher after earnings. Could lead to a nice new long term uptrend if you are looking at the weekly chart.
- Hank1: $BA ... This break over the 200-day moving average for the first time in 2-months combined with a very good earnings report yesterday has me adding to my position today. BUY!
- Aragorn: $BA inside day and down tis is not stopping down almost 4 % now
- AB: @Aragorn $Z - inside month and up $ACE $AEM $AFL $AFSI $AGQ $ALL $ANGI $APC $ATAI $AU $BA $BG $CA $CB $CENX $CHRW $CL $CLR $CLX $CMG $CNQ $COP $COST $CRM $CSCO $CTSH $CVX $DANG $DBA $DIA $DIS $DJ-30 $EPS $ERX $EW $FANG $FMX $FSLR $GDDY $GE $GLD $GM $GOOG $HAR $HD $IACI $INTU $IOC $JASO $JUNO $KO $LLL $LMCA $LMT $LOW $LUV $LYB $MA $MAR $MCD $MDLZ $MLNX $MPC $MRO $MSFT $MU $MY $NEM $NFX $NOC $NTES $OA $OAS $PAAS $PCLN $PCP $PEP $PG $PGJ $PM $PSX $PXD $RTN $SBUX $SCCO $SDY $SFUN $SINA $SJM $SLV $SMH $SNDK $SOCL $SPWR $SSYS $SU $TRV $TSL $TWTR $TXN $UNH $UNP $UPS $V $VIPS $WB $WDAY $WLL $WPX $XLE $XLK $XLNX $XLP $XOM $XOMA $XONE $YOKU $Z
- iwant2belikeme: #SP-500_Shopping_List: $BA $DE $EA $ESRX $FB $HD $HON $INTU $KR $MA $MCO $MS $ORLY $SBUX $SHW $SNA $TSCO $ZTS
- tennisaddict: $BA Like the daily and weekly chart set up. Been consolidating above the 200 day and sitting nicely on the 50 day. Add it to your watch list and set an alert.
- grcjr: $BA Sideways consolidation in VS. Touched below the 200dma and pushed back. Looking at a weekly chart looks interesting. Just watching but this could be a good long term low risk add. 2.55% yield not a lot but better than many.
- Seth: @grcjr I've been eying $BA as well for my LT portfolio. Boeing prices it's planes in dollars, not in the currency of the country in which they are sold so it gives them a bit more certainty on the outlook. They have a factory local to me here in Charleston, SC so I feel like I would be invested somewhat in the local economy. Not reason to be involved but it would help keep my interest in keeping up with the company news and financials.
- grcjr: @Seth $BA priced in $$ helps but I wonder if countries on the other side of the $ may reduce or delay their orders. On the other hand a backlog in orders of years likely means that BA has no problem selling a plane coming off the assembly line. I also wonder if Airbus prices become more attractive.
- Seth: @grcjr Both are legitimate concerns for sure. I think IF global growth maintains or grows there is plenty of demand for $BA and Airbus...if global growth slows it will probably be tough on both of them.
- 1Boston330: $NOC. Up 3.5% premarket at its 50 da ema; some other industrials $LMT,$RTN, $GD, $BA, etc. are up. NOC reports earnings Wed BMO. NP
- Hank1: $BA ... They need the Export-Import bank to trade at a higher range. If they get it, I'm all in.
|Stock Price||$USD 184.27|
Boeing Co, together with its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.Request Video of BA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- July 26th, 2017 - 2017 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 22.15 12.08%
- $USD 248.21 11.97%
- $USD 47.80 8.26%
- $USD 71.18 -20.30%
- $USD 19.22 -14.91%
- $USD 51.92 -4.76%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 46,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (46,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!