Atara Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ATRA)
Old Forum Content for ATRAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- tradeforfamily: $ATRA This bio-tech is moving so much that it is hard to get in 30% in 3 days!
-37.32% $ATRA Atara Biotherapeut 20.81 30770
-22.21% $GBSN Great Basin Scient 4.42 254390
-11.30% $BIND Bind Therapeutics 3.14 100
-10.92% $PSTI Pluristem Therapeu 1.06 59780
-10.86% $UGAZ VS 3X NAT GAS 1.56 1580000
-9.02% $BCLI Brainstorm Cell ...
Current IPOs I own: $AAOI $ATRA $BFAM $CARA $CDK $CHRS $CMRX $CONE $DPLO $EGRX $FCB $GLOB $HUBS $IBP $INCR $INGN $INOV $LOXO $PRAH $PRTA $Q $RDUS $SAGE $SEDG $STRP $TWOU $ZIOP
IPOs I'm watching: $ADMS $AFMD $ANET $AXTA $BLUE $CLLS $CYBR $DBVT $ERI ...
$ATRA - novel biomolecular therapies - ESRD, CA clinical stage. Currently NP but maybe pullback reversal at the 100 today.
$PRTA - Monoclonal antibodies for protein diseases: amyloidosis, Parkinson's, psoriasis, other inflammatory.
I recently bough ...
- judysteiner: $ATRA--would this be in a squeeze? been in this one
- msb: @judysteiner $ATRA - Was in a volatility squeeze, now in a volatility expansion. Nice position to be in!
- gwenzee: @judysteiner $ATRA More like building the rt. side of a cup.
- philharmonic: @judysteiner $ATRA DAN says there are 3 phases to a squeeze. Phase 1, which is the breakout. Phase 2 which is a pullback, and then phase 3 which is a continuation of the expansion to a new high.This stock is very close to an all time high, so I would wait for a breakout of that high before buying. The stock is over extended right now, in my opinion.
- janner0814: Thanks J. I put in a entry bid; none of my bids taken yet on other $Hack ers. Hey check out $ATRA (not on my watchlist); breaking out of a Volatility squeeze. @Aragorn: "$PANW = flirting with VWAP trying to stay above it. 175 whole number here, that means something. $CYBR I picked some up in my IRA Friday, it feels good to have that move in your direction given the action of the SPY."
- Aragorn: @janner0814 $ATRA - that is an ugly candle Janner, unless it reverses and hammers but top of tri resistance, here is my take on the broadening formation for ATRA
- janner0814: Thanks J! Nice assessment. This market is not retail trader friendly. You might have prevented others from moving into this stock. I liked the base following that IHTRC... however, you are right... pretty ugly. @Aragorn: "$ATRA - that is an ugly candle Janner, unless it reverses and hammers but top of tri resistance, here is my take on the broadening formation for ATRA "
- jltrader1: The following are this week's top 20 percentage gainers and top 20 percentage losers, categorized by sectors (over $300 mln market cap and 100K average daily volume). This week's top 20 % gainers Healthcare: $RTRX (22.34 51.36%), $ESPR (112.33 51%), $CORT (5.6 40%), $PRTA (38.66 34.84%), $INO (9.09 29.12%), $FOLD (11.61 25.51%), $JUNO (61.53 24.33%), $ATRA (38.78 23.42%), $AKRX (49.03 18.77%), $ITCI (27.64 17.72%) Materials: $GFI (4.36 18.16%) Industrials: $VLCCF (4.98 20.29%) Consumer Discretionary: $CTRP (57.58 31.31%), $QUNR (36.71 28.76%), $TLYS (16.7 27.09%), $CNV (6.65 18.54%) Information Technology: $VTSS (5.34 37.28%), $RALY (12.93 17.65%) Energy: $EXXI (3.83 25.57%), $WLB (29.25 19.34%) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This week's top 20 % losers Healthcare: $RDNT (7.54 -16.13%), $PGNX (6.06 -14.53%), $EPZM (19.91 -13.51%), $NKTR (12.02 -13.46%), $AMRN (2.52 -13.1%) Materials: $MTL (1.15 -25.32%), $SQM (18.86 -15.88%), $CLF (4.3 -12.96%) Industrials: $CVEO (2.41 -17.47%)$$NMM (9.75 -17.16%) Consumer Discretionary: $VNCE (16.77 -19.14%), $WTW (8.6 -17.86%) Information Technology: $DSKY (7.02 -35.12%), $YOKU (13.5 -15.04%), $MTSN (3.99 -14.38%), $HIMX (6.85 -14.16%) Financials: $ASPS (13.33 -25.15%), $EJ (5.1 -14.72%) Energy: $WG (3.07 -45.18%), $HGT (5.79 -13.71%) Hope this information is helpful. Have a great weekend.
|Stock Price||$USD 27.55|
Atara Biotherapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops and commercializes therapeutics which focuses on muscle wasting conditions and oncology.Request Video of ATRA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $USD 27.55 62.82%
- $USD 5.75 55.53%
- $USD 12.53 55.40%
- $USD 8.10 -38.64%
- $USD 19.24 -35.83%
- $USD 14.65 -24.94%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 52,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (52,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!