Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN)
Old Forum Content for AMZNMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- woodman: $AMZN may be making a move.
- traderbren: @woodman $AMZN - yep, it looks like it.
- Hank1: @woodman $AMZN Adding if it closes strong. The 50-day is 987.
- woodman: $AMZN up through the 50 day today and still moving higher as I type. I added to mine this morning. Hopefully it will close well but we'll see.
- Hank1: $AMZN ... nice close.
- CHOFF: @Junior1 $GBTC - Buffett did admit to missing $AMZN...because he didn't understand the biz. This could be another one of those events. Who knows, today Jamie Dimon joined the choir calling Bitcoin "a fraud that will eventually blow up." I'd like to know more about Etherium and Litecoin. I welcome more Forum discussion about these. That said, I'm currently a fence-sitter looking for more insight. My first thought is I already missed it and would be chasing if I bought at this point.
- phojes10: Is $AMZN in a head & shoulders? Looks like it's about to test the 50-day. Interesting to see if it breaks through and back above 1000 again.
- Bridget: $KSS is up big on news they are partnering with $AMZN https://seekingalpha.com/news/3293779-kohls-higher-announcing-amazon-store-deal
- jan2138: $OXLC: Dan covered this in a SS over the weekend. I am assuming it was because someone asked him to cover it because it's not a ticker that would be of interest to too many members. Imho, it's not really fair to ask him his opinion about some of thes ...
- Junior1: @debeers $HD $LOW My experience has been ... Go to HD to buy 4 light fixtures that match, they'll have 3. Low's will have 6 in stock. But I dislike going to either anymore. $AMZN will have all 4 at my door in two days! As a matter of fact, for the last house that I built, I bought all of the fixtures from AMZN, along with the glass surrounds for the showers and all door hardware.
- DAN: @jan2138 $OXLC $AAPL $AMZN Yes, it was requested. Stock scares me to death. Wouldn't go near it because I have no grasp of the fundamentals. And thanks for pointing that out, jan2138. 8-) You da man!!!
- champ: $AMZN @ $981.64 ---- #News....."Amazon Turns Thousands of Twitch Streamers Into Product Pitchmen"...this is the headline, on a Bloomberg article today. This stock has been on a Great move the last 3 days and it has now bounced $44, looks like it could get back to $1000, in the short term and it could even happen tomorrow....I'm still holding and I'm swinging my position and I have been posting over the last 3 days....would like to add again in the morning but the markets need to be working or I will be forced to take profits.
- champ: I'm moving $$$$ around and I took profits this morning in $AMZN $LITE $DY and $ULTA.....don't really want to hold these #Spec position any longer...but I have $AMZN back on my WatchList and I'm Out for now with a + $40 profit.
- champ: $DJI @ 21,987 ---- Markets are really strong and it looks like they are going to follow Europes close and close in the Green, along with the Asia/Pacific markets but the Hang Sen was down a little and the Shanghai B was flat. I use these markets for ...
- bsafriet: $AMZN. Big move up this AM and has me trapped in a bear call spread Sep'17 170/175 (I sold these for a net credit). Watching for trend before exit. If necessary, I'll buy the short calls back and sell call at higher strike to play the move. Wish me luck -- heck of a day to be at Dr. appt!
- champ: $AMZN @ $978 --- I keep waiting for a drop but the last 3 days it just keeps slowly moving up.....I posted that this could be a $Hurricane retail play....place an order and hope it shows up.
- bsafriet: $AMZN Currently at $980.00 + 12.41. Still in bear call spread, Sep'17 170/175. Waiting to implement recovery trade till next Tues unless situation markedly deteriorates.
- bsafriet: @DAN $EXEL Missed this bus - Dr appt in AM, vet appt in PM. Maybe an entry will reveal itself Tuesday. Don't plan to be a buyer tomorrow except to bail myself out of a blown-up $AMZN trade if I absolutely have to!
- champ: $AMZN $965 HOD --- I posted on 8/28 that this was a #Hurricane retail Bounce play at $945 and I'm still holding and when it turns my trailing stop, will take me OUT....but it looks like it wants to move even higher.
$AMZN @DAN covered this stock in his Free Chart. I also noticed the stock is testing the neckline of a somewhat sloppy H&S reversal pattern. The 8 EMA has proved resistance since earnings release. All my indicators show an oversold condition, an ...
- champ: $AMZN ...this is a retail on line play for Texas...plus these 3 that I posted about $LPX $OSB $GVA...damage repair.
Again, I like both companies...for different reasons, obviously. I think PI is going to benefit from the $AMZN/$WFM acquisition. They're the leader in RFID tech, and an obvious partner/vendor/contractor for the new business. $MOMO, fundamentally, ...
- genki: @DAN $PI $MOMO $AMZN $WFM #1 Hi Dan, thanks for the insight. I was looking for comeback like $NCLH did around 5/17/17. I guess this kind of comeback does not happen often?
- DAN: @genki $PI $MOMO $AMZN $WFM $NCLH #1 Hmmm. $PI still moving higher, genki. I think I steered you the wrong way on PI. Still going higher. ;-\
- issues: @Bridget $COST Last night Mad Jim Cramer talked about how $WMT was going with $GOOG to try to compete with $AMZN. Somewhere $COST was in the mix and mentioned here on the Forum but I don't remember what it was.
- genki: @DAN $PI $MOMO $AMZN $WFM $NCLH #1 I was just contemplating. Switching stock, do you think AMZN bottomed today with higher vol and a hammer?
- traderbren: #Grocery_Retail: - interesting to note the sell programs that kicked in at soon as $AMZN announced specials on food at $WFM stores. So many others in the space got whacked $WMT, $COST, etc, and others that don't sell food, $TJX, etc.
- CHOFF: @traderbren $AMZN $WFM $WMT $COST $TJX #Grocery_Retail -- that'll be a first as the only "special" I have ever seen at Whole Foods was....."e-specially expensive." It seems to me folks won't stop shopping at $COST because Whole Foods now ships their organic items. It's a different market demographic. I like $COST around $150 if that support holds. History is no predictor but the last time $AMZN announced, $COST bounced back after a few days.
- mikeo561: $SPY, $AMZN -- Hi DAN, Goose, Iceman, Junior1, bsafriet, bigbartabs, champ, et al -- Please provide your opinion on selling bear call spreads (2, 3, and 4 weeks out) on $SPY, $AMZN etc. at the top of their ranges. Since it seems that we are in sideways consolidation (or perhaps a downtrend overall), does it makes sense to sell bear call spreads? (Note: after a bunch of years of experience, I only sell options or vertical option spreads. I don't think I have ever had a successful trade when I bought an option; put or call.) Thanks in advance and have a great day. If I missed someone to address, please accept my apology. I have not been in the Forum much lately. My bad.
- DAN: @mikeo561 $SPY $AMZN Hey mikeo561 -- just saw your post. Sorry for the delay. BeCS trades are worthwhile trades as long as you aren't selling into a rocketship. $BABA has been on fire and I've had a couple of different bear call spreads on that stock...and it's just shaken me out each time. So it is very situational re/ selling a BeCS. Also, I think that the best time to be selling spreads is around 45 days before expiration. That's where the balance between premium and time decay lies. When you're selling just a few weeks out, an adverse move can really hurt you and you don't have enough time for the stock to move back the other way. So, from a delta (price) standpoint, you have little margin for error. Hope this helps. --DAN
- mikeo561: @DAN $SPY $AMZN $BABA -- Wow! Thanks DAN, that helps me a great deal. Thank you again.
- champ: $AMZN slides to a fresh 2 month low.....
- DAN: $AAPL $AMZN $FB $XLF etc...note that a lot of stocks are hitting their prior highs and failing to break through. This is to be expected. Careful about getting sucked in at the top because you think everything is OK. Kim Jong Fat isn't going to bomb Guam, but that's not enough to push equities to new highs. There is still plenty of supply. By the sparse presence in the forum, it's apparent that folks aren't really trading this...and that's not a bad thing. --Dan
- ROSEY: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $FB $XLF Thanks : )
- champ: $AMZN HOD ...nice move ....I'm still holding.....
- ROSEY: @Dan $AMZN Tiny bit and question.....News that $AMZN AWS was chosen by FICO and HULU. Will this have minuscule impact on price of the stock or be huge?
- issues: @champ $AMZN how many shares?
- champ: @issues $AMZN --- I have a full positions....I added 1/2 back this morning....I'm back trading this stock...this is not really a hold for me....if it turns I'm out....and that goes for most all of my positions....in and out...so for now.... I'm in positions but only as long as the markets are working.
- DAN: @ROSEY $AMZN I don't think it has that much impact. Many different sources of income...but it's certainly good news. But right now, AMZN is--in my opinion--under distribution. This isn't going to change that. 8-)
- champ: @DAN $AMZN ---- @Dan... what would change your opinion....? Maybe if moved thru the 50 day, would that change your opinion..?
- issues: @champ $AMZN Thank you Champ!
- ROSEY: @DAN $AMZN THANKS for comment.
- champ: $AMZN $AGN $PVH ....I'm back in these stock this morning ...for now ...they seem like they want to play ball....but I don't trust much of anything... at this point....Spec day trades for now and they are working...stop were at entry but they are now trailing.
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are down this morning as the North Korean situation starts to matter. I haven't been positive on gold because I just haven't seen much movement. However, it's starting to perk up, so I think it's worth mentioning. A move abo ...
- Joe1927: @DAN $APRN I was in the foodservice business when the bagel craze started. Stores opened on every corner teaching the joy of water boiled bagels, then $DNKN put 2 pieces of equip. in their shops and overnight became the biggest bagel retailer. It didn’t take long to see for rent signs on a lot of street corners. I keep hearing about the threat from $AMZN which is real, but what about Omaha Steaks, or even $WTW, they both have databases of customers who already buy mail order food. Or maybe I’m missing the bigger picture again, I thought $NFLX was just a mail order Blockbuster Video and wouldn’t last a year.
- champ: $SDS $UVXY $SQQQ....I'm holding all 3 of these hedges and I'm just waiting and watching....no real clue on if the markets are going to drop any further but so far this drop is really no big deal....with the $DJI at 21,909 at this point...but anything can happen and I'm kind of watching $APPL $AMZN and $GOOG for direction. WTI-Oil is now dropping and is now down a $1 off the high..it was over $50 this morning @ $50.20....now oil is not helping the markets
- bigbartabs: @champ $SDS $UVXY $SQQQ $DJI $APPL $AMZN $GOOG .... I wonder how North Korea's stock market is doing... if they have one. Could probably get in at an all time low.
- champ: @bigbartabs $SDS $UVXY $SQQQ $DJI $APPL $AMZN $GOOG ---- P Trump needs to go over RHRN and make a deal on a Hotel and Golf Course, that would probably solve this problem.....I'm going to send him an eMail.
- ROSEY: @Joe1927 $APRN $DNKN $AMZN $WTW $NFLX R U still in the business, or should i ask....R U watching over the food business of all forms, from field to restaurants and grocers? Dp you have any comments on Kroger, Wendy's, Red Lobster?
- ROSEY: @DAN $GLD $MDY $IWM $FB $AMZN $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $NVDA $AAOI $PI $LOGM The comments in the A.M. are so helpful in direction of the day and then the nighttime videos help so much also, but you already knew that. Thanks Dan.
- DAN: @ROSEY $GLD $MDY $IWM $FB $AMZN $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $NVDA $AAOI $PI $LOGM Hey Rosey. Thanks very much for the great feedback. I'm glad the combo is working for you! 8-)
- Alexandra: Thanks for the responses to my previous inquiries. BTW My friend said if it weren't for AWS, $AMZN wouldn't beat estimates. Cramer said today, "AWS is 40% of $AMZN."
- ROSEY: @Alexandra $AMZN Thanks for posting this info.
- DAN: Good morning. It's not a big surprise that the market is set to open higher this morning. Why isn't it a surprise? Well, because the market is open today; and that's what the market does. And we need to run with the bulls while the bulls are runn ...
- Geewhiz: @DAN $FB $AMZN $AAPL $NFLX $GOOGL $BA $GS $MCD $UNH $CSCO $KO $VZ Digging deeper into the diamond mind. $FFWM BTO @ 17.35 Thank you for the not so crowded trade area.
- antfarm: $AMZN @Dan Closed my Aug 11th BeCS @ 0.12. Sold Tuesday for 0.80. Thanks Dan for the suggestion.
- champ: @Alexandra $AMZN $SVNDY---- Don'y really know.... I need to check it out. I know of a company that is holding 300 - 7-11's but I can't remember for sure who they are but I will look. I'm happy to see your post and its nice to hear from you and I hope your doing all right.....and Thanks for the Info. Going to turn-in ...I got up 2 hour before the PM....had to do research and you know I'm in California....so I have been up now 20 hours.
- sierramp: @Alexandra $AMZN $SVNDY My in-house airline / aviation guru said there is a distinction between airline vs freight carrier. I have to agree that I don't see an airline as a fit with $AMZN - however they are full of surprises -but as for freight DHL Express might be a consideration.
- bsafriet: $AAOI $72.00 -25.99 (-26.52%) 16:34 EDT @Bridget I now know why you sell half your position ahead of qtrly -- I was going to going into close but got distracted with my $TSLA and $AAPL bear credit spreads *sigh* -- guess I subconsciously didn't want ...
- Alexandra: @CHAMP et al. My friend who works for $AMZN said there's rumors &AMZN will buy 7/11, an airline company, and a drone company. 7/11 is owned by $SVNDY but it's traded in Japan and other countries. Which one is the US one ? And anyone have any thoughts on what potential airline and drone company? Also my friend said they are adding 100,000 new jobs in California in the next 18 months. He also said $AMZN has secret or hidden value under the "other" category, meaning not AWS or the marketplace. He insinuated it was a database of consumer profiles. I welcome any thoughts.
Forexpro: @Alexandra $AMZN $SVNDY
Here's hoping that you're doing, and feeling, well. The U.S. ticker for 7-Eleven's Japanese parent company is $SVNDF. It's a real low-end retail conglomerate. "Big data", which is I presume what you ...
- DAN: $AMZN -- nice rebound this morning. $998 is the pivot, and AMZN has climbed back above there. Looking at 1010 as a minimum intraday target.
- Henry: $AMZN $GOOGL both falling hard
- zimzala: @grcjr $COST I bought on Friday off of $AMZN woes. Stop at 8EMA.
- Iceman: #FANG plus others another shot across the bow? $TSLA 323.34 -11.73 $CMG 342.36 -8.14 $AAPL 148.39 -1.11 $NFLX 180.81 -3.23 $FB 169.07 -3.38 $GOOGL 942.85 -15.48 $AMZN 989.15 -30.89
- ROSEY: @champ $VEEV $XRT $DJI $AMZN $AAPL #BeAware #News #News #BoarderTax #Press #News Thanks for posting this news champ. I just had time to see some news that $AMZN missed their number but did not catch about the border tax so, if possible, please tell how that will affect us. I will also try to find that news.
DAN: Just a quick note this morning about where I am looking.
While there is a lot going on today, my attention will be primarily on Amazon ($AMZN), Boeing ($BA) and Baidu ($BIDU).
Boeing is up so much that it looks like a blowoff top. So I'll be watch ...
- barbjim12: @champ $VEEV $XRT $DJI $AMZN $AAPL #BeAware #News #News #BoarderTax #Press #News Actually we enjoy your expertise and great posting! Please continue.
- rck89: $AMZN BTC $AMZN Aug 1160/1180 BeCS @.20db...STO 2.1cr. Position was part of an Iron Condor opened as the stock ran up yesterday. Not much chance of a run up, but closed position to free up margin. STO $AMZN Aug 990/960 BuPS @8.1cr....got lucky at the open! Adding to position, which was part of yesterday's Iron Condor position. Not a bad day so far....
- DAN: $BA $BIDU $AMZN -- market is pretty strong today, and I respect the volatility. I have covered my short in BA for a "break even". Shorted it on the way down, covered it on the way up. Meh. That's trading. $BIDU -- I lost a bit of money on my short, but I have made it back and then some b/c I pivoted and bought the stock. I have tight, fractional stops along the way. My intraday price target is $220...That's the level at which I'd be looking for selling. If you are not an active trader who is used to adapting quickly, this is not your market.
- Iceman: #OptionsExpiration #Weeklys #Jul28 - A few earnings plays $CMG $AMZN, some old volatility positions $SVXY $UVXY, and some covered calls $TRIP $UAA, are all expiring. My $NFLX covered puts are being assigned, taking me out of the remainder of the short stock position from last week at a nice gain. -- Expirations -- AMZN Weekly Jul 28 2017 940 Puts AMZN Weekly Jul 28 2017 1090 Calls CMG Weekly Jul 28 2017 300 Puts DUST Weekly Jul 28 2017 26 Puts DUST Weekly Jul 28 2017 27 Puts DUST Weekly Jul 28 2017 45 Calls NUGT Weekly Jul 28 2017 24 Puts NUGT Weekly Jul 28 2017 26 Puts SVXY Weekly Jul 28 2017 40 Puts SVXY Weekly Jul 28 2017 42.5 Puts SVXY Weekly Jul 28 2017 45 Puts SVXY Weekly Jul 28 2017 47.5 Puts TSLA Weekly Jul 28 2017 245 Puts TRIP Weekly Jul 28 2017 40 Calls (Covered) UAA Weekly Jul 28 2017 25 Calls (Covered) UVXY 25/100 Weekly Jul 28 2017 11 Calls (Covered) UVXY 25/100 Weekly Jul 28 2017 12 Calls (Covered) UVXY 25/100 Weekly Jul 28 2017 20 Calls -- Assignments -- NFLX Weekly Jul 28 2017 185 Puts (Covered) - eliminates a short stock position
- champ: $AMZN @ $1073 for now....but it looks like it could go even higher before they report today....and I'm still holding but I'm now #BabySitting....really strong.
- haroldzero: $AMZN - just curious anyone will hold over earnings?
- champ: $AMZN ....taking profits.....OUT.....could even be a fast short...???
- DAN: $AMZN -- seeing some pre-earnings profit taking here. I'm with champ -- get out. Risk is high. Not sure if I'd short it...other than for an hour or 2. But this stock isn't likely to move higher before the closing bell.
- champ: @DAN $AMZN ----I'm short...for now....
- bwcarnation1: $AMZN Mark Mahaney on FM1/2 time said amzn was not going to gap on earnings tonite and down it went and rest of tech seemed to follow...coincidence or not???
- optionswealth: $NFLX This FANG stock is also down on lighter volume than I would expect. $AMZN has higher volume but $GOOGL has declining volume versus the previous 2 days.
- steve71: $GLW $WYNN $JWN $FND $RDN $AMZN $HIG Earnings season is kind of fun. There are always some "Sell the News." stocks which get oversold. My approach is kind of 3 Day Rule, but really just initiate when they start to recover. My list so far is $GLW $WYNN $JWN. Have started some money in Nordstrom which is holding up well even now. Waiting for several more after the bell.
- Iceman: $AMZN #ShortStrangle #Earnings – Sold AMZN Jul 28 2017 940.0 Puts/1190.0 Calls @ 1.00 with the stock at 1044
- champ: @Henry $VEEV --- #BeAware #News Moved the Markets back up, from that minor drop ---- I noticed that the market turned on #News right at 13:35 ET., when Speaker Ryan broke the News about the #BoarderTax....he issued a statement right at that time. If ...
- gwenzee: @champ $VEEV $XRT $DJI $AMZN $AAPL #BeAware #News #News #BoarderTax #Press #News I just love typos. You typed "Boarder" Tax. Is that the tax that millennials pay their parents when they are living in the basement? LOL
- champ: @gwenzee $VEEV $XRT $DJI $AMZN $AAPL #BeAware #News #News #BoarderTax #Press #News --- Yes, thats it....as you know...I'm not any good at posting....I'm really bad.
- bsafriet: @bsieling I feel for you man! Yes, you can use mental stops, BUT, that requires that you write them down and stick to them. Also depends if your are talking short term trades are long term holds. I think (for me, personally) that mental stops work ...
- DAN: With all of the attention given to endless reality show in Washington DC, the fact that the FOMC is going to make a decision on the fed funds rate today slipped under the radar. Well, their latest decision will be released at 2 pm today. A rate hik ...
- rck89: $AMZN $CMG $GOOGL $COST STC $AMZN Aug 1050 call @30.10cr...BTO@23.60db. Bought yesterday after the $GOOGL eps "shocker" pulled t$AMZN down in sympathy. But no reason to tempt the earnings gods - $AMZN eps tonight - any further! THMAR! BTO $CMG Aug 340 put @8.30db...added to "coin flip" positions bought yesterday @11.4db...ouch! Probably shouldn't have added to this losing position but (IMHO), this dog just can't stay up! STO $GOOGL Aug 920/945/1005/1020 Iron Condor @6.95cr...added to yesterday's position (STO@6.5cr). Not a dog, but $GOOGL is in the dog house for awhile, IMHO. BTC $COST Aug 155/150 BuPs @2.75db...STO @1.7cr. Thought the stock would recover - wrong! Guess I'll do some real work for the balance of the day. Thanks all for the good ideas and explanations.
- geotheo: @rck89 $AMZN $CMG $GOOGL $COST I have $AMZN earnings tomorrow after the close. Edit: Checked amazon and conf call is tomorrow at 2:30pm so you must be right.
- rck89: @geotheo $AMZN $CMG $GOOGL $COST I think that you are correct on the $AMZN eps date 7/27. But given the run in the stock and the report date, closing my $AMZN positions seemed the better part of valor! Thanks for your comment...appreciated!
- bwcarnation1: $AMZN getting into health care focus on medical records, virtual doctor visits... also selling medical supplies
DAN: Good morning. We're looking at a flat open as traders wait for earnings numbers from:
Monday: $HAL, $APC, $ARNC, $HAS, and $GOOGL
Tuesday: $MCD, $GM, $AMGN, $CMG, $CAT, $T
Wednesday: $FB, $F, $WFM, $KO, $BA
Thursday: $UPS, $CMCSA $MA, $TWTR, $VZ an ...
- champ: $AMZN new ATH at $1,040 for now and I'm still holding.
- bsafriet: $AMZN $GOOGL. Closed long call positions, taking profits.
- Henry: $AMZN took an after hours beat down on the googster's news
- bsafriet: @bsafriet $AMZN $GOOGL Got out before the crowd. Exit near HOD. This was luck, not skill, but my plan was to exit $GOOGL before the close.
- Henry: $AMZN As you know the FTC is investigating their price claims. I was looking to buy something on AMZN and went to the manufacturers website to see if it was a deal. The manufacture claims that both Ebay and AMZN are selling a mix of real and chinese knockoffs from the same bin. Birkenstock has claimed the same thing. Is the government going to standby and let this company destroy every retail business in the US? I think their is real political risk in this company. I'm not starting a political conversation of what the government should do, I'm saying it's a possibility. Just bought some Aug 1010 calls on the bounce
- bsafriet: @issues $NKE $NKE and $AMZN entered into an agreement to sell $NKE branded shoes and other merchandise on $AMZN. It's a big deal!
- captron: $HD - Taking a beating this morning on news that Sears will use $AMZN to offer its products.
- Mpower27: @captron $HD $AMZN that might be the first move Eddie lampert has done that could help bail Sears out.
- captron: @Mpower27 $HD $AMZN It will be interesting to see if it really works. $HD can lower prices and fix that problem very easily.
- gilman23smm: @bsafriet $GLW $AMZN $NVDA $AAOI Thank you for sharing your insights. I'm always interested to see practical application of different option strategies. Good trading.
|Stock Price||$USD 1,165.08|
Amazon.com, Inc., serves consumers through its retail websites and focuses on selection, price, and convenience.Request Video of AMZN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 1st, 2018 - 2017 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 8.42 49.36%
- $USD 10.87 45.88%
- $USD 20.60 40.64%
- $USD 53.02 -27.05%
- $USD 30.50 -12.61%
- $USD 15.57 -10.65%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 52,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (52,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!