Alaska Air Group Inc. (NYSE:ALK)
Old Forum Content for ALKMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- champ: $ALK @ $71.60 HOD ------ NewsFlow on all the Airline stocks, is still very positive and has been picking-up daily over the last two months because the economy and the travel business is now growing. $ALK, is still moving-up. This stock was almost at ...
- champ: $HA $LUV $ALK $SAVE $UAL ---- All Airliners are #BreakingOut....#All. These are my positions but I wish, I had others....but on Friday I posted that I was 97% invested....and I was on margin for awhile this mornings but not now.
- champ: $ALGT ....Airliners... could be getting the rotation, that I have been posting about....$HA $ALK $SAVE $UAL
Joe1927: #Airliners $ALK $HA $SAVE $UAL $ALGT
From Business Travel News, a monthly trade publication
Morgan Stanley Survey: Buyers Expect Higher Air Volume & Limited Fare Increases in 2018
By Michael B. Baker / November 20, 2017
More than two-thirds of ...
- champ: $HA @ $39.75 HOD --- All the airline stocks are moving up today and I'm also holding, these positions.. on or near the lows $ALK $UAL $SAVE and $ALGT... has news today. I'm still looking for the sector to bounce off the lows...I have a few post on why I'm looking for rotation, into this sector..
- champ: #Airliners --- Theirs an article this morning in the Washington Post, about a interview that David Koenig from AP, had with the # 2 man at $AAL...president Robert Isom, said at their headquarters in Fort Worth, Tx....and these #comments are in his wo ...
- champ: $ALK $HA ---- Nice upgrades this morning on both...$ALK Strong buy from Raymond James, $MS I have been posting on airlines....I'm holding $ALK $HA $SAVE $UAL on or near the lows and I said the NewsFlow should start to pick-up and News about this years travel season was on the news channels this morning ....going in to this high Holiday Travel Season. The sector should move higher, in the coming days and weeks because the sector should start to get, many new upgrades, pick your targets
- champ: $ALK $66.20...@ HOD ....nice move off of those big UpGrades this morning and I added.
- DrScience: $ALK $AAL $LUV $JBLU A few Airlines beginning to show some curve to their rounded bottoms... could be upcoming ex-div dates.
- Iceman: $ALK #ShortPuts #FallingKnife – Sold 1 ALK APR 20 2018 50.0 Put @ 1.25
- Iceman: $ALK #ShortPuts #FallingKnife - Sold 1 ALK Apr 20 2018 55.0 Put @ 2.15
- infocus: $ALK #ShortPuts #FallingKnife - Sold 1 ALK Apr 20 2018 55.0 Put @ 2.02 Following @iceman
- champ: $SAVE ---- If you look at the AirLines stocks today this is the only stock that is Outperforming off the lows and both of these airline stocks $ALK and $LUV also reported earnings today and both are down and $LUV has a really bad entry....because its ...
- Bridget: $ALK is getting sold off after earnings. One of the only times that I have actually seen IV go UP after earnings.
- issues: @Bridget $ALK sold our small position at a small loss. Added small position in $ICHR & $KEM. My biggest loser is $YRD down 8%. Still holding it. Looking at $YY - NP
$ALK - big selloff, no sign of bounce. IV is still higher since before earnings.
$OC - huge profit taking, pulled the stock almost back to pre-hurricane levels. Not a good sign. $URI also rolling over.
$GRUB - nice breakout today to new high, likely ...
- bRobert: $ALK $LUV ALK target 1 $84 (double bottom) Target 2 $88 LUV target 1 $60 (inv head&shoulder) Target 2 $65
- issues: @bRobert $WWE $UAL $ALK $LUV Of all the airlines, IBD lists only LUV with an accumulation of C+. All the others are rated the lowerest of E. We bought ALK and LUV also. Waiting to add. I agree with your analysis, even though it sounds romantic..."gentle....kissing... hugging?
- bRobert: $WWE . $UAL $ALK $LUV WWE flag. Weekly breakout. High targets. UAL ALK . I like the gentle pullback kissing or close to 50d. LUV hardly a pullback. flag Added some today Stop below 50d. Will add further on strength
- issues: I noticed $ALK popped above the 20 day today. I bought a starter position in $ALK and $LUV. We hold $AZUL and unfortunately sold $SKYW months ago. $SKYW isn't an airplane -= it's a rocket ship - straight up! Added to $YRD and bought $MXL and watching $TTWO and $LPX
- bRobert: $LUV $ALK flag LUV target 1 $60 ALK double bottom target $83 AAL target $52+ SAVE putting in bottom $UAL potential target $67 (no trigger yet)
- champ: $HA @ $36.50 ---- I'm walking this dog with a tight leash...14 month low this morning.....$ALK $DAL $LUV and $HA....all had OutPerform upgrades this morning by Macquarie and $HA was the only one on the low. New Spec Day/Swing position on part or all..... but only if the stock closes on or near HOD. The low this morning was $36.20.
- bRobert: @champ $HA $ALK $DAL $LUV Luv AAL putting in higher highs. ALK double bottom. JBLU higher low. Most should follow $JETS Long calls. Adding on next higher low.
- champ: @bRobert $HA $ALK $DAL $LUV $JETS --- Yes, I look at those...but I don't really this sector on market highs. However, I like all but if the markets were to turn their might be a little less risk with $HA, I'm guessing.
- issues: Airlines crashing; sold remaining shares of $ALK $HA $AAL $LUV. Oil coming on alive: bought 1/4 position in $XEC.
- Henry: @issues $ALK $HA $AAL $LUV $XEC unfortunate choice of words :-)
- stevef214: @issues $ALK $HA $AAL $LUV $XEC I was looking at XEC, a Dan dicker pick because of its holdings in the Permian basin which has the lowest cost of production. His belief is that the low cost of production claimed by many E&P's is bull because if it were true they would have shown better numbers for the last 1/4 . The result will be that soon they will run out of cash or credit for capex for new exploration and the demand will outstrip supply resulting in much higher prices for oil. But until that happens (who knows when or if) $XEC is at a good but point after this last pull back.
- issues: @stevef214 $ALK $HA $AAL $LUV $XEC Thank you Steve!
- issues: airlines coming down for a landing. Sold $SAVE stops on $ALK and $LUV and $HA. I think it's because of the miss by UAL ?
- mopick: @Bridget $JBLU Good timing, was contemplating adding an airline. $LUV & $ALK also looking good. Set-up for $JBLU looks more enticing, you agree?
- DAN: $ALK -- nice consolidation. Up at top of range, but very close to breaking out.
- Forexpro: @bRobert $AAL $UAL $LUV $ALK $JBLU Thanks, bRobert, WSJ reports that Qatar Airways is looking to buy up to 10 percent of $AAL. Shouldn't hurt. All the best!
- bRobert: $AAL $UAL $LUV $ALK $JBLU Airlines perky in the premarket. Significant upside potential. Not extended with decent entry points. Great weekly charts. Significant tailwinds
- vfr777: $ALK $UAL $HA @Dan Hello. So I am seeing the $DJUSAR getting a bid and bouncing off the 20day and 8ema. Then I look at $ALK that shows the same kind of chart. I look at the $UAL which is bouncing and closer to the 50day than the $ALK. The relative strength of $UAL seems to be stronger than $ALK. In this instance would you buy and which one? The second question is if you look at $HA it seems that it has put in a support at close to the last low of April. The relative strength chart doesn't look as good as the other two but do you think it's too soon to buy this as it's below the moving avgs? Would you buy this here?
- vfr777: Looking at airlines. $HA what a breakout with a gap up today! watching $ALK and $DAL that are at resistance.
- JBed: @vfr777 $HA $ALK $DAL Whereas $LUV is down today but recovering.
- blueberryman: $ALK Bounce off 50 DMA as $XAL---X bounces off bottom of recent trading range
- TunaHelper: $ALK earnings call must not be going that well ...
- issues: @TunaHelper $ALK Why>>?
- DrScience: @Trixie $HA testing the $50 breakout level and momentum on the daily chart appears to have reached its nadir. Airlines with international exposure getting upgrades ($AAL, $DAL) despite foreign travel bans; domestic airlines successfully avoiding the kerfuffle. So, with a good report from $SAVE in the morning, and $ALK on morning of 2/8, we may get some smooth air and VFR flying in the sector through the weekend. But, note that longer-term momentum in the sector is still weakening, with most airlines heading down. Keep your seatbelt fastened just in case we get some unanticipated turbulence.
- Bridget: $ALK setting a new all time high and heading into earnings on 2/7. We could see more of a run up into earnings.
Airlines: $LUV reported today and closed ATH, $UAL and $DAL already reported and look about to breakout. $AAL, $SAVE and $ALK have yet to report. A good report out of $AAL would likely push $ALK higher before earnings.
$JBLU and $HA are down a bi ...
- Bridget: Notes: Most biotech and pharma down today on Trump comments: $LABU $MRK $GILD $CELG. But some that are not: $EXAS $EXEL $CARA $GKOS $PRAH $HQY Metals/Mining up again today: $MTL $CLF $FCX $VALE Uranium is a hot topic: $CCJ $URRE $URA Transports continue to move higher $IYT, $ALK- airlines $CSX-rails $SSW-shipping $WBA - at a nice buy point just above the 50MA. $CVS is also working well too $PCMI - nice pullback today, Phase 2 $SJM - 2 days of big volume, close to a breakout from this squeeze, still a lot of overhead resistance so don't chase $ALB - this chemical company is working well and breaking to new highs on volume
- champ: $ALK @ $92 and is leading all the airliners higher ...they are up over 5%...all will be reporting in January and $DAL is first upto bat on Thursday 1/12...I'm still holding my positions.
Also seeing a bounce in $IYT. Airlines up today $ALK $JBLU $DAL $AAL as many approach earnings.
- orpheusredux: @Kurt1 $JBLU I am not but don't want to chase it here. I was in $HA till yesterday (got stopped out). Made excellent coin in $HA and $ALK. Now I'm look at Southwest as a Dionne Warwick stock. ("What the world needs now is $LUV, sweet $LUV.")
$IYT - $ALK $JBLU and $SAVE are outperforming other airlines
$PAAS - looking constructive today with decent volume. Bouncing as the 200 and 50MA come together. Weekly is showing the possible end of a flag pattern.
$MEDP - #ipo new all time ...
- mradams0621: @Bridget $ADBE $MBLY $P $SIRI $WDAY $SQ $UA $SWHC $WR $SLB $BHI $HES $RIG $IYT $ALK $JBLU $SAVE $PAAS $MEDP $EDU #ipo Did I tell you yet today how much I love you? (and your work and contributions here)
- orpheusredux: Anyone care to offer an opinion on the best airline to buy RHRN? I was thinking of $SAVE or $ALK. $DAL $HA $UAL $JBLU look like they're turning down here.
- orpheusredux: @Trixie I agree. Had nice gains in $ALK and $HA and sold both last week. Would love to get back in but am waiting for a new boarding pass.
- Trixie: @orpheusredux $ALK $HA I have JBLU would like to keep it around for awhile off the wkly.. However it feels like it went so far so fast..
- orpheusredux: $HA trying to join the big airline stocks at the Adult Table. Break out coming? Long via new share position a few days ago. Shifted out of $ALK (which I also like) after making a small gain there.
- orpheusredux: @champ $JBLU $HA Champ, I did the same a few days ago with $ALK. It had not run as far as the others. So far I'm up about 4.5% so happy and have a stop in place that guarantees a small gain. I looked at $HA too, which I also like. May start a position in that today with a stop a little below yesterday's close.
- champ: @orpheusredux $JBLU $HA $ALK - On $ALK ...what is the latest news on the buy out with $VA.....I did sell VA after the bounce and I have not been following the M&A news flow.... I also like $ALK but it's now down $2.30 from todays high.......I took profits on $HA about a 1/2 hour ago....going to hold $JBLU because it's still under the 52 week hi of $27.
- orpheusredux: $ALK breaking out today nicely. Bought shares last week b/c I thought it had risen the least of the airline stocks (along with $JBLU). The chart also looks a little cup-with-handle-y. Raising my stop but holding tight.
- orpheusredux: $ALK looks poised to break out. Hasn't run as far as some of the other airline stocks. Jumping in with shares. Options too thinly traded.
- coldevinc: @orpheusredux $ALK definite cup with handle
- orpheusredux: @coldevinc $ALK Not so sure I agree. Usually the handle doesn't dip below the cup. But I do see relative support here not far above the 200 day MA.
- Trixie: @orpheusredux $ALK reasonable golden cross of the 50+200ma.. i'd stuggle to buy here.. but g'luck if u have.. i can kinda see an upward channel but we seem midchannel to me..
- orpheusredux: @coldevinc $ALK Oops! Sorry, Cold. You are absolutely correct. I thought you were referring to $ULTA (another holding of mine). Cup with handle all the way.
- orpheusredux: @Trixie $ALK Thanks, Trix. Yes, Golden Cross and bullish MACD crossover. I did buy shares today. Will take credit for any gains myself but blame losses on you. ;)
- cmaxwel1: @DAN I like ($HA Hawaiian Air's Chart and $ALK over $DAL chart.)
Looking at the weekly charts of the $DAL, $AAL, $UAL, $ALK, $SAVE, $LUV, $JBLU, I'm seeing a number of failed bounces to retest the neckline of a H&S pattern.
But, with the new year still 150 days away, and Air Force One getting a new seat-warm ...
- janner0814: Well, @DAN asked ppl to come to the forum for the ROBUST discussion; well here's my contribution (that I WON'T delete; since it's Dan's request to visit the Forum). Twenty three stocks with: >Price Strength Confirmation >Avoid List (all my avoids taken out) >Liquidity >Past Five days, positive volume bars: Interesting the retail stocks that have come on strong, e.g. TJX. Stocks are ranked per Trend Intensity for the past FIVE days. $BAX $TPX $GT $XLNX $CTXS $ALK $STLD $PBF $IMS $PLD $GPN $TJX $RHI $TSS $KATE $GGP $WU $SEE $BLL $QVCA $HRB $HOLX $ARMK
- issues: Cramer last night said, "Pick an airlines. Any airlines. They are way oversold." So today airlines are up. I looked at the best we hold are $HI & $SAVE, then $JBLU, $LUV and finally $ALK. It may be time to add to positions since it appears the shorts are covering as earnings nears. Also oil is having less impact on airlines stock prices.
- Bridget: $LUV $JBLU $ALK last weeks breakout is starting to look like a fakeout. Falling below the middle of the channel and starting to breakout down below the lower BB.
- Tr8dr: $SAVE $AAL $ALK $UAL Playing around with a inside day scan I found these airlines and $AVAV with inside days. Some others $ROST $ULTA $CCI. Just watching for now. Found it interesting so many airline were inside days on Friday.
- jetace: $ALK noticed the airlines are coming off an extended low, picked up some ALK, may be a rotation in the making
- issues: @jetace $ALK What a great name JETace! The older I get, the slower I move. Rotation already? I was just getting started with oil now that rotating down and airlines up? Sure seems fast even though it's been months with oil going up. We hold $ALK $HA $SAVE $LUV $DAL etc., but not much oil. We flew to Hawaii on $HA and it was much better (even got dinner) than American or others.
- TD: $ALK @ $66 1/4 $DJUSAR - ALK has bullish potential here after a big 20%+ selloff in April/May; the stock is re-squeezing now near prior (Feb 2016) support; the stock, when viewed in the weekly timeframe is at the bottom of a $20 box; ADX in the daily ...
- Kid2old: @Aragorn $AAL $ADBE $ADRO $ALK $ALNY $AMZN $APA $ASPS $ATI $ATVI $BIB $BIDU $BMY $CA $CAKE $CANF $CBRL $CBS $CEMP $CENX $CMG $COG $COR $CORE $COST $CRM $CSX $CTL $CTRP $CTSH $CVLT $DATA $DIS $DPLO $DRI $DSX $EAT $EBAY $EQIX $EXPE $FBIO $FDX $FOLD $FRSH $FTI $GOOG $GOOGL $GWW $HERO $HLF $IBB $ILMN $INSY $IP $ITB $JBHT $JUNO $KMI $LAKE $LJPC $LL $LNKD $LOCO $LOW $LVLT $LVS $MLNX $MSFT $MXL $MYGN $NDAQ $NDLS $NOC $NTES $NVDA $ONVO $ORCL $PM $QLD $QQQ $R $RAX $RDUS $RENN $RH $RL $RMBS $RWLK $SAVE $SDRL $SGY $SINA $SLCA $SU $SVXY $SWHC $SWN $SYNA $TASR $TDW $TQQQ $TREX $TROV $TSCO $TSLA $UA $ULTI $UTX $UVXY $V $VA $VISN $VIXY $VRX $VXX $WHR $WY $XHB $XIV $XLK $XLY $XOMA $XONE
- Paddleboard: @Aragorn Early premarket gappers Gapping up: $VA +38.2%, $ZFGN 11.9%, $EW 7.9%, $SNY 4.1%, $TSLA 3.9%, $JCP 3.5%, $ESLT 3.2%, $NVO 2.3%, $ORAN 1.7%, $AZN 1.7%, $INO 1.6%, $HA 1.6%, $BP 1.3%, $RYAAY 1.3%, $ABB 1.2%, $TOT 1.2%, $RDS.A 1.1%, $TEVA 1.1%, $SSRI 1.1%, $RIO 0.9% Gapping down: $SUNE -34.9%, $SDRL -4.8%, $BCS -4.4%, $SWHC -2.7%, $GOLD -2.3%, $PBR -2%, $HNSN -1.9%, $ALK -1.5%, $TM -1.3%, $RBS -1.3%, $FB -1.2%, $DB -1.1%, $GDX -1%, $ABX -1%, $CS -0.9%, $SAN -0.9%, $VRX -0.5% Thanks for the post
- champ: @Alexandra $VA $JBLU - Might be too late, the news has now been posted on Schwab this morning Sunday 4/3... that should a deal be finalized, a sale would likely be announce on Monday. They also are now quoting the New York Times this morning...and al ...
- champ: $VA at $38.90 - Yahoo finance and the WSJ has posted today 4/2 that a deal could be announce as early as Monday. That $ALK has outbid $JBLU on this stock for over $2 billion...they are set to pay between $56 and $58 dollars per share....the post is saying. That is about $19 a share higher than Fridays closing price. I have posted a few times that I have been building a position in this stock. Share holders could have a big payday coming on this stock....next week. $VA should have a big bounce on the open Monday morning.....off this news. Maybe $JBLU will even counter. I'm hopping others in the forum are also long.
- champ: $VA at $37.90 - I'm adding RHRN ...the stock fell back a $1. We all know the news that billionaire Branson is flipping this airline. He has a lot of toys. The Bidder's are $JBLU and $ALK and now others they are saying...$DAL $AAL. Alaska would elimin ...
- debeers: @champ $VA $JBLU $ALK $DAL $AAL -Yup. All about the gates and who would benefit the most. U are right as rain as usual.
- champ: @wednesday $va - The M&A news was about $ALK and $JBLU having interest in $VA...about 30 minutes ago. Stock bounced up around $5 but now fell back. I have a small spec position from Thursday...I'm going to hold. Trying to figure out what the selling price would be.
- Bridget: $LUV and $ALK moving higher out of a flag pattern. Not a lot of volume though.
- issues: Buffet also bought these last week M-Wed: $calm $epam $fb $nvr $cbpo $manh $swks $save $alk (6th largest holding was $psx 72 million shares.)
- Bridget: @Trixie $SPY $TWTR $ATVI $UNP $NVDA $EA $UA Airlines are looking weak $ALK, $AAL, $UAL, etc. Yes, I would put $NVDA in the same category $UA looks like it is holding the gap. Wouldn't want to be short until it broke below $78.
- Aragorn: @cseibert777 GM welcome - please recheck the symbol - what stock? $ALK? AKL is not coming up. $ALK is part of the transports which are doing poorly. Dan reviewed some airlines yesterday in the SS and transports look horrible. It is into the 3rd std Bollinger bands so it is extended and can come up a bit with oil so cheap Dan also makes that point that these should be doing better with oil down and they are not so that says something.
- Aragorn: @cseibert777 $ALK - honestly it is a broken stock maybe to 72 and the the 8ema is resistance. After that you need IYT help and SPY help and Oil to stay down. GL I am not sure what kind of squeeze you are seeing but Ima seeing Bollinger band expansion
$AHS, $ALK, $AOS, $APOG, $BC, $BSTC, $CBM, $DHI, $ETH, $FL, $FSS, $HD, $HUB.A, $HUB.B, $ICUI, $IDTI, $JBSS, $MAMS, $MANH, $MAR, $MDVN, $MO, $NBIX, $NEO, $NHTC, $NLS, $PLKI, $RUTH, $SIRO, $SNA, $SONC, $STZ, $TCX.
With that said, a couple of tickers ...
$AHS, $ALK, $AOS, $APOG, $AWR, $BC, $BSTC, $CALM, $CBM, $CRM, $CVX, $DHI, $EDAP, $ETH, $FL, $FSS, $GE, $HD, $HUB.A, $HUB.B, $ICUI, $IDTI, $JBSS, $M, $MAMS, $MANH, $MAR, $MDVN, $MO, $MSFT, $NBIX, $NE, $NEO, $NHTC, $NKE, $NLS, $PLKI, $RAI, $RUTH, $SIR ...
- Bridget: $ALK holding up pretty well at $82. Set an alert if it gets back above $84
- rck89: $ALK STC $ALK Jan '16 85 calls @3.08, BTO @3.31...my stop got hit! This isn't my day with stops!
- Bridget: $GDDY, $TEVA, $ALK and $PG continuing to look strong in their pop out of consoldation
- SierraJW: $GM, Barrons reports 2016 risk reduction if sales sink. Oil price cut boosts airlines: $LUV, $AAL, $DAL, $ALK, $SKYW, $RJET
- Aragorn: Stocks that are making or made new Highs today = $ULTA $MNGA $NTES $ALK $NVDA $LUV $MCD $COST $CB $ADSK $CLX $TSN
- DAN: $ALK $HA $LUV -- Just popping in for a sec to note that the airline stocks are moving. Look at ALK on a WEEKLY chart. You'll see that the stock is just starting to come out of a volatility squeeze on good volume. As a long term hold... I think it works.
- judysteiner: $ALK just off the 8 ema--ibd vol mover andmarketsmith breakout
$ALK (100 day has been support; np)
- Bridget: $ALK breaking out of a squeeze
- traderbren: @Bridget $ALK - looking great! Thanks Bridget.
- issues: Bought $NHTC and looking at buying either $HELE or $ALK. Ideas appreciated. $ALK is in industrial group (IBD) 13 while $HELE is group 31. ALK is an IBD composite of 95(accumulation of C-) while $HELE is 98 B. OK after looking over the chart I bought HELE instead of ALK! I believe $HELE is in a volume squeeze that will pop out any day prior to Christmas!
- Bridget: $HA $ALK buying airline stocks the week after a terrorist attack seems like a crazy thing to do but these stocks just keep going higher.
- traderbren: @Bridget $HA $ALK - yep, who would have thunk! Just amazing. also $LUV
- champ: $HA the % leader in the airline stocks today up 3.31% ...$SAVE came in second at up 2.76%...both received US Transportation Command Contracts yesterday along with $DAL $ALK $JBLU $UAL $UPS and $FDX ...could be others. I'm long $SAVE and $DAL
- Heppy: $ALK-DAN- appears to be squeezing, is this still a buy here or wait of breakout
- Bridget: losers today that I would not want to be long: $CRTO, $GDDY, and possibly $ALK (jury is still out on that one)
|Stock Price||$USD 66.51|
Alaska Air Group Inc through its subsidiaries, provides passenger air, freight and mail services within the state of Alaska and on the West Coast.Request Video of ALK
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Alaska Air Group Inc.: Continuing the breakout moveBy Bridget July 13th, 2015
- April 23rd, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- April 26th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 13.02 22.56%
- $USD 45.12 13.02%
- $USD 22.59 10.69%
- VLRS Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares each representing ten (10) Ordinary Participation Certificates$USD 7.93 -7.41%
- $USD 9.79 -1.82%
- $USD 37.80 -0.71%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 54,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (54,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!